Investigation

Skià pov

Benny uploaded a computer virus into the Necrose ship using a piece of tech that the princess dropped when we were kidnapped. He sent it but it ended up blowing up all of the school computers.

However it worked too well and almost took the whole ship down. I had to go up to their ship in secret, for both parties, and fix the damage that was done. However I did keep the extractor corrupted so that they couldn't take more mage lives. They left but I know that it is only a matter of time before they return as this is the last planet they can feed on.

I gave them the number of my phone for friends from this life and returned to my normal everyday life. The hospital talked to people higher up in the medical community and the government through connections and got them to allow me to skip my residency and become a fully fledged doctor as long as I passed a test.

Some people from WHO and NIH came down themselves to test me. It was nerve-wracking indeed but I knew I would pass easily due to the experience and information I have stored away. I passed with flying colors as people say nowadays. Thus I was registered as the youngest doctor in America and the only person to complete residency in only a year and a half.

I was working in the hospital in early January and working with my interns when I got a call from shield. My shield phone is one of three phones I keep on my person at all times.

"Yes?"

"I need you to come in, I have come across something rather worrying."

I check the time and find out that my shift ends in twenty minutes. "I will be there in a half hour as I am a little farther away than usual."

"Just get here as soon as possible."

"Of course." He hangs up and I get back to work while getting weird looks from my interns.

After the work day I quickly changed out of my scrubs and grab my things before heading out. I duck into an alley and change my outfit and appearance before traveling about a block away from the shield base we meet at.

I scan my card and walk into the building before walking to the meeting room. When I arrive both Clint and black widow are already there with Fury. The moment I sit down Fury stands up and walks over to a screen. He turns it on to reveal something rather unexpected.