Judoon on The Moon

Skià Pov

"Judoon." The doctor says and I remember that they are like mercenaries or police for hire. This cannot be good for me and the doctor and whatever non human they are hunting. They clearly brought us to the moon because they don't have jurisdiction over the earth.

The doctor basically repeats my thoughts out loud to explain to Martha what is going on except for the non-human part. We rush downstairs so we can see what they do when they get inside.

First they grab a person and analyze their speech before starting to scan people. They mark their hands with an x if they read as human. Martha and the doctor talk about everything from the shop to galactic law. "This might be a bit of a problem." I say to the doctor but Martha responds.

"Why?" We both look at her like she is stupid.

I turn to the doctor. "Does does it only read for alien or human? If so would I read human?" The doctor looks at me unsure.

Martha chimes in, "oh your kidding me." The doctor just lifts one eyebrow.

As she is talking I feel someone die. I link it to the director so likely whatever the judoon are chasing has already killed one person as when I saw him earlier he was in perfect health. "The director was just killed and he was fine before so probably whatever they are hunting killed him." The doctor simply nods while Martha looks between me and him in confusion.

"Come on then." We follow the doctor upstairs where we head to the directors office. We see a couple of slabs and an old lady stands up with a bloody straw in her mouth. She sends the slabs after us so we run off.

When we get to a separate room with no people inside I turn around and snap the slabs neck. It falls to the floor and I turn to the others. "So what is the plan of attack?"

"Well it looks like we are dealing with a plasmavore."

"Like a vampire?"

"Somewhat I suppose but not truly. Now do you think the scan will read me as human or not?"

"Probably not, it seems to only be identifying human DNA instead of human or alien so you would read as non human."

"Great. I have a plan but you owe me." He simply nods. "Follow after me but stay outside when I go in the room." We walk off and I slip into the room where I feel her soul. "um ma'am can you help me there are aliens outside and I can't find my mom." I plead. She turns to me and walks out of the separate area of the MRI room.

"I know they gave me this fancy little x that means that I am human."

"Really? But they said something about upping their scans and I am really worried." I know that she is going to take this as a threat and drink my blood so I block off all of the blood that will make her super dangerous and continue to play my part. "What if it messes up or something?"

"It won't." She says as she goes to get her bag. She pulls out a straw and starts to walk over to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as her other slab grabs me from behind. I let it happen and she walks up to me.

"This might hurt a bit but the dead don't feel pain." A statement that is false in some cases but still. I act scared as she places a straw into my neck. I use magic to remove her x.

I block off enough of my blood using magic so that I won't actually die and let her drink my blood. It is a little weird to have someone drink my blood like this but she drinks the allotted amount and drops me to the floor. I release my blood and stop my heartbeat before lowering my temperature and playing dead.

The Judoon come in and look at the scene. The lady says that I simply fainted in shock before going to show them her x. They scan me for life only first and say that I am dead. I removed her x so they scan her again and she reads non human so they execute her before leaving. When they leave the others rush in so I restart my heart and sit up quite woozy.

Martha gasps. "I thought you were dead!"

"It is harder than that to kill me." She is clearly running low on air but the Judoon should take us back soon so when she passes out I gently guide her to the floor before turning to the doctor. "I need blood." This is not a new thing so he simply holds out his arm and I take just enough to make the world stop spinning but I am still rather weak.

The doctor picks up Martha and we look outside as the doctor mumbles about how the Judoon have to return us and sure enough they do.

When we get back I grab my things and shadow away as none of the cameras are working at the moment.