The Library

Skià pov

When the final battle between the clan and the other yokai group happened I protected the humans knowing that Rikuo was going to be okay. When the battle ended the leader was spared by Rikuo and Ri came back. I took this as my sign to leave so I gathered my things and called the doctor to come pick me up.

When he arrives I note that he is currently the tenth doctor. When I enter I see that his companion is currently Donna Noble. I am almost completely sure that she has not met me yet by the way she is looking at me. "Ello, I am Alex."

"Donna."

"Pleasure." I have never met her in person only heard about her from the doctor. "So pretty boy where are you going? I could use a break before I get back to work."

"We are going to the library."

"Ooo I love the library."

"Well off we go then."

When we arrive at the library I quickly leave the TARDIS and enter the library. To my surprise it appears to be empty but I can still feel life forms. I frown slightly as this is unusual. The doctor comes out and starts leading Donna around the library and I follow while trying to figure out what is going on. "Are you sure it is not closed it had a lot more people last time we were here?"

"Your right that is strange." He goes up to one of the kiosks and looks for information. He does a search for humanoid life forms and it only comes up with the three of us. But when he widens the parameters to life forms in general it shows billions of creatures. It seems to be getting the same information as me.

"I got the same results as the computer when looking for souls. Although just the second number because I was not differentiating by type."

"Anything else?"

"Souls?!" Donna interrupts.

"I can sense souls but other than that and the fact some of the shadows feel strange, I haven't come across anything odd yet." The doctor nods and we head farther into the library.

"A million million life forms and silence in the library." The doctor says in slight awe.

"Not all life forms make sound. You should know that."

"But there is nothing here, no one."

"There may be no one else but there are plenty of things here we just have to figure out what they are." I usually feel comfort coming from the shadows but some of them are giving off a feeling of danger for me right now. Something is very wrong here.