Revelation

Skià pov

I look at the screen in shock, on it is pictures and paintings of myself over many life times. I lean back into my seat and try desperately to calm my expression but it is all for not as black widow turns to me. "You know something don't you?"

I stay silent so Fury continues with the debriefing. I need to know how much he knows first before doing anything. "This is what I am going to refer to as subject alpha. I have found accounts of this person going all the way back to the 970's in Scotland. Their appearance seems to change very subtly as time goes on including changes in gender but one thing is a constant in the stories, their importance and power. It seems as though England has known since the 1890's as there are accounts of the subject helping the monarchs since then."

"Has anyone else been informed of this theory?" I question.

"No I determined that it would be best to try and find them to recruit them first." I nod slowly before looking around the room. As this is a secret matter only known by the four of us there is nothing monitoring our words and actions. "What do you know?" Fury says as he looks at me and I sigh. I look at the three people in the room and decide that I better just admit what I know but where to start.

"What do you know about the Greek elder Gods?" Clint looks at me in shock.

"Like Zeus?" Black widow asks.

"Older."

"The Titans?" Fury asks.

"Even older."

Clint looks at the board and then gasps. "I heard a story from my brother, that he got from his best friend Nico who heard it from his father."

"Nico has a best friend and he didn't tell me? He is getting a call after this." I say to myself and the others look at me in confusion until Clint continues his story.

"Anyway, it is said that there was a third child of chaos, god of the shadows and their name was Skià." I can't help but jump a little at hearing my oldest name uttered from someone other than my love or Luna. No one seems to notice though as they are invested in the story being told. "It is said that their hair was silver like the stars, whereas their eyes were the opposite they were as dark as shadows in the night and lastly their skin was dark the dust in space. They were known to be beautiful and peaceful.

"Were? What happened to them?" Black widow asks.

I close my eyes and see the scene play out as Clint described it. "The Olympians wanted to prove they were more powerful than the elder Gods, especially Zeus." I hear thunder as he says the drama kings name. "Most of the gods and goddesses that were alive at the time went after Skià deciding that they would be the easiest to take down to prove their point. They went to Skià's castle in the void and broke down the barriers that they put up one by one. Hades tried to stop them as he was in love with Skià but he was not a match for all the others that were against him. Eventually the last barrier broke and Skià just sat on his throne as Zeus stuck him down."

"What does that have to do with subject alpha?" Fury asks. Frankly I was confused how he came to that conclusion as well.

"Well it was said that after Chaos was devastated that his youngest child died so after punishing the Olympians he begged the fates to bring his child back and return his immortality. That was the last think that was heard from the elder Gods before they removed themselves from the affairs of the universe. It is suspected that the child was brought back by the fates but not in the way that chaos wished. That the fates left them to live forever as different people but of course the god of the skies never believed that the child could return. Perhaps the silver streak that is in all of the images means that they are Skià."