Little Brother

Skià pov

The meeting of Sally, Percy and Paul was rather amusing. I stayed with them for two days to spend time with Nico before heading to Queens to see my brother Peter. We went to the science museum again and he spent the whole next day showing me star wars and Legos. It was the weekend so he didn't have any school so we had quite a bit of time to spend together.

After the weekend I had to return back to work. I am the pediatric attending now as well as having my interns so I am rather busy. I am mid rotation when I get a call from Sebastian. I quickly answer it as it could be very important. "Yes?"

"My lord the queen has asked for you to help with a case."

"Why does she need me?"

"Each of the deaths appear to be suicide but they seem to be connected."

"Interesting. I will be there after my shift is over. Find out where I am supposed to meet them."

"Yes my lord." I hang up and head back to work avoiding the questioning eyes of my interns.

After work I change into nicer clothes and travel to Phantomhive manor. When I arrive Sebastian is waiting for me with the letter from the queen so that I can get into the crime scenes. "They found a new body so we will be heading to the crime scene."

"Drive me there." He nods and we head outside where a sleek, expensive black car is waiting for us. We get in and head to the crime scene. It is rather late so we can see the lights from the police cars from quite far away.

When I arrive Sebastian opens the door for me and I approach. I hand the woman that is waiting by the tape the letter and she whispers under her breath. "Great another one." I raise my eyebrow and she lifts the tape. "You know the rules of a crime scene don't you?"

"Of course."

"Go ahead then." As I walk in I can't help but wonder who is here. As I walk in I grab some disposable gloves and head up to where the body is. When I get to the room I see who the other person they were talking about is.

"William, it has been a while." He quickly turns back to face me.

"Vincent, I can't say I was expecting to see you here." I can tell he is happy even though he isn't really showing it.

"I was called in." He nods and I go over. Sebastian stands next to a man. I look at the body and analyze it. She came from somewhere that was rainy with a small suitcase. She was clearly here to be unfaithful or for business as her outfit says that it was either a date or business and she seems like the type of person to have business planned out. I look over her coat and don't find a phone which is surprising. As for the unfaithful all her jewelry is cleaned except for her wedding ring which is only clean on the inside suggesting that it is removed often.

I look over to the man. He clearly came with my brother. I study him. He holds himself like a soldier and seems to have some sort of injury in his leg. It is definitely healed so his need for the cane is in his head. He has tan lines at the end of his arms so he must have left the military recently. The studying of the body seems medical so probably a military doctor. The only two wars that are current are Afghanistan and Iraq so he was in one or the other. I decide that he is likely an army doctor. "So Mr. Army Doctor what are you doing with William?"

"William?"

"Oh, sorry Sherlock. What are you doing with Sherlock?"

"He is my flat mate."