Meeting Sally

Skià pov

When we get to the door he knocks and a man opens it. He looks like a school teacher perhaps English. I am broken out of my thoughts by Percy dragging me into the house and to a set of seven books. "This is Harry Potter." He hands the first one to me and I skim through it. Almost none of the information is accurate but it clearly was made by a seer as I also saw this as one of the old possible futures for Harry.

"This is horribly inaccurate."

"What do you mean?" It takes it a second to click. "Harry Potter was real?! Tell me what really happened?"

"Alright so first off he was a twin, second his parents never died, third he never went to the dursleys, fourth he never retrieved the philosophers stone, fifth he was never friends with Hermione, in fact he was one of the people who bullied her. Also Draco was not the first to be rude."

"Really? He doesn't seem like the hero the books made him out to be."

"He wasn't, he didn't even take down Voldemort in the first place that was his twin. He was just a spoiled brat that thought everything should be handed to him while he bullied everyone else. But I suppose that the books were probably made by a seer who saw a different future than the one that actually happened. The future is very fluid in most respects."

"It sounds like you have very strong feelings about this did you know him?"

"Very much so." I can feel my anger that I still have towards him rise and I quickly crush it down. "Anyway, introduce us to our lovely hosts." Saying that seems to bring him completely off the Harry Potter point as he faces his family.

"This is my mother Sally and my step father Paul." He says happily, clearly glad to be back home.

"It is lovely to meet you two. My name is Alex." I say with a slight flourish.

"It is nice to meet you too." Sally says before disappearing in to the kitchen for a moment. She returns with a plate of cookies that are blue for some unknown reason. He offers the cookies to each of us and we all grab a cookie except Nico. He seems to look at me for permission. I pick up another cookie and hand it to him. He gladly accepts it and happilys starts eating it. I take a bite of my cookie and I have to say it is one of the best cookies I have ever had.