At Sea

Skià pov

Gabe quickly returns and sits in his spot. We hear over the coms that they are safe in the area with the other staff getting some food. I gesture to ask about the person that saw them and Gabe simply nods to let me know that they won't be recognized.

We stay at the table and deal with small talk until a man comes up to the captain and whispers in his ear. I of course hear it though because I want to. He tells the captain that they caught someone near the weapons. Meaning I was right and the captain is a part of all of this, the perfect cover.

The captain excuses himself and I motion to Loki to start his bit of the cover up. He leaves which he covers by saying he needs to go get my bag for me because I forgot it and it is important. He of course is going to get my bag and a few of our weapons but his main goal is to cut a life boat free and make it seem like the people that were caught are fleeing using illusions.

Only a few minutes pass and he is back with my bag and a grin on his face making me think that he did something else as well. Hopefully it won't mess anything up.

The boat stops and the captain comes over the intercom telling all the passengers to report to the main deck, specifically a room close to the one we are in. People seem a little concerned but generally stay quiet as we all file into the new room. Gallow and Walter quickly join us as well. I quickly cure their IDs as well to insure that they come out unscathed as well.

I hear yelling and peek out the window to see the smugglers rushing to the side where  I can see the boat going off to sea. They shoot a bit at the boat but don't do much more than that as they can see that they don't have the weapons. However soon after they stop shooting the boat starts to sink and the 'people' on board start to panic and try to plug the hole. It is all for not though as the boat sinks. The 'passengers' struggle in the water before sinking as well.

I can see why fadér was amused though, he does have a flare for dramatics. I return to my spot and wait for whatever is going to happen. The captain is with us so he is likely about to put on a show.

Soon enough the guys that were shooting at the boat come into the room and close the door before 'beating up' the captain and turning to address us. One of the others takes him away and the man points a gun at us before telling us he owns the ship now.

After that he makes us put all our electronics in a bag but let's me keep my pdm because it is not like I can use it for communication. "Now one of you is going to tell me where my cargo is." I look at the two who came with me, my face asking which of them did it. My question is answered by a big grin on both of their faces for a split second. They both messed with them.

They bring out the passenger manifest and start calling people up to look at IDs. The scorpion members here start to panic but I give them a look that says not to worry and they calm down a tiny bit. I decide it is a nice time to ask fadér and Gabe where they put them through telepathy. "So where are they."

"We moved them just enough to the right that they would think they were gone but once they really look they will find them and feel stupid." Gabe answers.

"We also disabled them and put the trackers that you gave us in them." Fadér adds.

"Alright. How long do you think until they realize that and release us?"

"Probably about when they get through all the IDs and realize that they are all real and decide to check the ship better."

"Hm." Is all that I respond with before cutting off the connection. I look up and realized that Paige is headed up. She looks super scared but trusts me and gives the ID to them. It of course reads as real and when she returns she looks at me in surprise before facing forward in her spot.

Soon enough they are getting to the end of the list and near the end of the people. "Are you sure that the rockets are missing?" The main man asks one of his people and his person looks unsure. "Search the whole ship, starting where they were and tell me if they are really missing. His people leave and the main man has us all sit on the floor.

After about ten minutes the men return and they look very nervous. "We found them in the cargo.hold about a foot from where we left them."

"So you mean to say that our cover was blown for no reason?!" The man sheepishly nods. "You're lucky that I need all of our people right now or you would be dead." He turns back to us in disgust. "You will all go to your rooms and stay there. Your technology is staying with us until you get to port.

We are all sent to our rooms where we stay for the next few hours. When we dock the men are nowhere to be seen. The captain gives us all our phones back and I notice that a few more of the life boats are missing. "I understand if you want to leave now." The captain says and most of the ship goes and gets all their bags before getting off. Only a few people stay and I am certain that it is due to the amount of money they spent on the cruise.

All of the people I know get off and we jet back that was provided by homeland security. Once we arrive I inform them that the mission was in fact completed and head home with the two I brought.

Once we get to my house fadér and Gabe say goodbye and head back to Asgard. After that I messaged Fury sketch's of all of the smugglers and tell him that the ships captain is the head of the group.