Attention

Skià pov

We break into our group and head to our tasks. I still have the com from scorpion so I can update my dad on what they are doing but it is muted on my side so they cannot hear me. I also have the comm for my team.

We get onto the jet and clearly the woman has not realized that the bug was compromised yet because she is very calm. As they work on the stuff needed for the plane to depart I take the tablet and replace it with a fake. Then I pretend that I got a new mission and get off the plane. I can hear my team explaining my departure to them and then I get into the car and drive to the place where scorpion is.

They say that they are going to try and get on the plane to get the tablet. "Stay where you are. I have the tablet and am heading to your location."

"Alright be quick we don't want the agents to find us."

"Will do." I say before shutting off the speech part of the comm again. I then call my dad. "They are staying at the location I sent you, keep them safe."

"Can do." When I get there I look at the tablet and see that she was not the hacker but someone used her tablet to hack through from their own device.

I turn on the mic for the comm that connects me to my team. "The tablet is not the source of the hack it traces back to a consulate."

"Inform Fury and have him send a team to deal with it. The plane is in the air."

"Alright." I say before putting the comm away and messaging Fury who responds with saying he sent a team. I put my phone away and explain to scorpion that the situation has been resolved so we can return back to the garage. The people that are going to the ball tonight leave to get ready.

I know that if I am seen with my dad every one will recognize me so I decide to change my appearance to that of me when I was Helen Rogers. I go with the appearance that I had when I died at sixteen. I curl my hair and clip it back with a silver vine clip. Then I slip on a slim white dress with the front at knee length and the back to the floor. I put on a pair of white flats that tie around the ankle. I put on a light amount of makeup and silver leaf earrings before heading into the living room.

"Wow. You're so grown up. Is this what you looked like after I got stuck in the ice?"

"Yes, this is exactly as old as I got." He looks a bit sad about that before he acts like everything is fine. "Fadér is Gabe coming?"

"Yes, he should be here in a few moments and he is bringing another person."

"Alright." I say right as Gabe appears. When the light fades away I see that alien Loki is with him. "I see you got another Loki. Is he part of the relationship now?" They all nod. "What is with your obsession with different versions of yourself? You know what, I do not want to know." I grab my dad's hand and lead him out of the house. I trust those three and fadér raised me well so I am not worried.

When we arrive there are quite a few people there to take pictures of my dad. He flashes a smile for them and I roll my eyes at the swooning that the crowd does. "Mr. Rogers who is this with you tonight?" One of reporters asks.

"This is my daughter, Helen."

"How is she so young?"

"Howard Stark found a way to keep me at sixteen until my dad was found as he was sure that he would be back."

"How did he do that?"

"I do not really know the science behind it but all I know is that I went to sleep in a chamber nine years after my dad went missing and woke up about a year ago." Of course none of this is true but they do not need to know that.

As Old as time, second partOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara