Proposition

Skià pov

A man that I assume must be agent Gallow opens the door and leads me in thought he does seem surprised as my age and appearance are not public information and it would not be important to him before this moment to look into it.

Inside there are desks, games, black boards and stuff that is clearly being used for different types of experiments. Also in a separate area there is stuff to work on vehicles and to make small machinery.

All together the inside of this building looks interesting to me. I turn to the four people that are here. The first I turn to is clearly the leader of this group. He doesn't seem American fully I think of the information that I gathered before this and realize that this must be Walter O'Brien. The person next to him seems to be Silvester meaning the last man is Tobias. The only girl on the team is Happy.

After I have identified all of them I introduce myself. "Hello I am Rowan Moore, the person who helped you over the phone."

"You're younger than I expected." The agent say.

"Most people don't expect me to be as young as I am. Now I don't expect that you only called me here to see who you worked with." Tobias seems a little bit anxious seemingly because he can't get a read on me. Where as Walter seems impressed that I picked up on the undertones of the occasion.

"You are correct, I came to LA to make a team of people to help in complicated situations that people can't be trained to be able to deal with but all of you have the capability to deal with these things to start with. I would like to ask you to join this team."

I briefly think about all the things I am currently doing and how bored I am. "Alright. Put your numbers into this phone and I will come as soon as you call." I hand them the phone that used to text them before as all I used it for before this is the case with Sherlock. They put their numbers in and hand it back. I pull out my pocket sized label maker and label the phone scorpion before putting both back in my bag. "If thats all I really do have to go."

"We will be in touch." Walter says. I nod and head out the door to head back to the hotel.