Business

Skià pov

The moment I got home from helping my uncles I got started on launching my business. I bought two buildings one for production of products and one for the desk job portions of the company and creation of products. Then I turned in all of my research to get it approved and put out ads for working for the company in both the magical and muggle worlds.

I decided before starting my business that I was to young looking for starting a business so I made my appearance for this fifteen with brown hair and green eyes. My name for this activity is Rowan Moore.

The insulin pump and blood reader that I made years ago were quickly approved as I had years of research to back it up and testing as well so the first two products were released to the market.

The products were an immediate success as they worked better and were cheaper than most of the other products on the market. I was barely able to get enough workers by the time my company's rise to fame started.

A few months in and we had a few more products on the market and the company was full of workers and researchers. It is July and I just got invited to join in a huge fourth of July party containing all of the largest people in the US business space.

I decided that I was going to fly in today, which is the second so that I had some time to prepare to be surrounded by tons of insufferable idiots that are drunk. The party is happening in LA so I get on a plane and we take off headed towards the LA airport.

After many hours in the air I note that we should be landing but something is wrong so I pull out my laptop and hack into the LA airport control center. I see that they can't get in contact with the planes for some reason. I look around in the system and see that a software update had a bug in it that doesn't allow them to contact the planes. I quickly notice that they are talking to someone over the phone so I decided to switch to the person who is trying to fix the problem.

I go into the sheld database and find out who is working on this case. I find out that the head of the case is a homeland agent named Cabe Gallow. I quickly slip into the bathroom and put up a light sound blocking spell so it seems like I just have the fan on. I call the number and a rather gruff sounding man picks up. "Agent Gallow." He answers so I know I have the right line.