Party

Skià pov

It has been a few days since I met scorpion the team of geniuses and I am headed to the party. I decided to wear a dark blue and white pin striped suit. I walked there and slipped in through the back entrance as I wanted to stay unknown in appearance for at least the moment being under this name.

I showed my ID to the bouncer at the back and he let me in. I walk into the main area to see many older business men and their dates for the night, many only a few years older than my current appearance. I look at them in disgust and find a place to sit.

I have never been one to go to a party but my assistant made me, saying that it is a good way to make connections in the business world. I look around the room and it is rather boring as everyone is either drinking or flirting. Until I spot someone who looks like someone I knew many years ago.

I walk over to to the man who seems so familiar but at the same time so foreign. I walk over and introduce myself. "Hello I am Rowan Moore."

"Tony Stark." The familiarity makes sense to me now. He must be Howard's son, born rather late in his life it seems. I somewhat pity him as his father was never the best parent even when he didn't really need to raise me so I can't imagine what it was like for Tony.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Tony."

"The pleasures all mine. Would you like a drink?"

"I am not old enough to partake." He gives me a look that conveys the question, when has that ever stopped anyone? "Red wine please." He smiles and gets me my drink before continuing our conversation. He is the closest to me in age and I the closest to him as well by a wide margin so I suppose that he feels a sense of camaraderie in me.

As the night goes on I get to know the man that is technically my little brother. He seems broken, apparently his mother and father died in a plane crash a few years ago and he never really had anyone who would listen to how he felt about it. He clearly felt that I was a person who would listen and understand as he felt comfortable to share though feelings with me. People seem surprised that he is just sitting and talking which makes me think that he is usually quite the party boy.

When the party is coming to an end I get a call on my old family and friends phone. It reads that it is from Ri. I pick it up and he tells me that I need to come there as the clan has been attacked.