Trickster

Skià pov

I have been hanging out with my uncle and helping with hunts but all of them have been fairly typical. I was bored so I told the goblins in a letter to invest some of my money in the publisher that did the supernatural books. The moment that they got the money the books started to come out  again much to my amusement and my uncles chagrin.

We are now in a town investigating a case where a man got his head ripped off. The wife said that she thought she saw a TV show character kill him.

Sam goes to the house to investigate and comes back with an answer. Apparently it is a trickster that they have run into before. Dean must be rather mad at him because he seems happy that he has a chance to kill him. Sam however thinks that we should talk to him.

They end up agreeing on trying to talk to him but if it doesn't work they agree that they will kill him.

They hear something over the police radio that sounds like the trickster so we head to the building and see that no one is there. My uncles are weary but we go in anyway and when we enter we are in a hospital setting. My uncles are dressed like doctor and my clothes have not changed. Perhaps he has no power over me.

My uncles stay still in alarm but I start to look around. It reminds me of Seattle Grace in a bad way. I don't particularly want to be here so I follow the magic to it's source and then travel there. The man who is clearly doing this seems surprised and alarmed when I appear beside him so I just sit down beside him. "You're not going to stop me?"

"No, I see no point you're not hurting them." I say with a shrug. "So who are you?" I ask him because it is more polite than just looking at his soul for an answer.

"Loki."

"No you are not." I say simply.

"How do you know that?"

"I know Loki personally."

"Well then you should know that he let me use his title when on Earth so he can cause mischief with less work."

"I did not know that but that does sound like him. I can check if you want me to."

"Feel free." I pull out my old family phone and message fadér.

'did you tell someone that they could use your name on Earth?'

'Yes, I did. Some angel that was trying to stay off his family's radar.'

'Alright. I was just making sure as I have run into him.'

'Send him my greetings.'

'Alright.' I slip my phone into my pocket and turn to him. I can feel the smallest bit of grace but the rest is expertly covered. "Loki says hello."

"Oh. So who are you?"

"Right now, I am Alex Winchester. And who are you really? I already know that you are an angel, Loki told me but you have to be powerful if you can hide your aura so well. So who are you?"

"Gabriel."

"Nice, so I heard you are in hiding using Loki's name other than that what have you been doing? It has been a very long time since you have gone missing."

"You know traveling here and there sleeping with mortals, the normal godly life."

"So some people have been under the impression that they are Loki's children when they are really your's?"

"Yes but Loki claims them anyway. He says it pisses of Odin so he is glad to do it and they have most of the same powers anyway from my grace so it is not like they are bad off."

"Good to know."

"So how do you know Loki actually?"

"I am immortal and get reborn. At one point I was 'born' with him as my father." He simply nods and we go back to watching my uncles being stuck in a TV show. "So what show are they in at the moment?"

"Dr. Sexy MD."

"Hm."

"Excuse me." He says before turning into a character from the show and telling my uncles the rules. "I will talk to you if you survive the next 24 hours."

"Survive what?"

"My game of course."

"And how do we do that?"

"Play along."

"What happened to Alex?"

"He is fine if that's what you're asking." He says before disappearing and starting the show back up. He appears next to me again and sits down as well.

"I like the dramatics."

"Thank you." It takes Dean being shot for them to finally understand what they have to do.

"He is going to fine right?"

"I won't let them die. That wouldn't be any fun." I nod and we go back to watching. As soon as they actually start acting their parts they get sent to a game show that is enterly not in English so they can't understand anything that is happening which is rather amusing.

Cas appears suddenly inside of the show but is quickly taken out and sent to the room that we are in. "Hello Cas. You might as well sit down. We will be here until the time is up on the game."

"What is going on?"

"Don't worry about it just know that they will be fine I am making sure of it." He nods  before joining us in the seats as we watch my uncles continue the game show. Finally it fully clicks and dean starts playing the game properly so he can say the answer after that.

After that they go into a commercial and flip through several other shows before they are finally free of the game and join me, Gabe and Cas in the room. "So how was the game?" Gabe asks them.

"I hate you." Dean responds.

"Yeah yeah. All of you have had your fun we really have to get back to work. Oh and by the way none of the apocalypse is happening because Lilith ended up taking a trip to non existence. So there is no way for good old Lucifer to escape. Just thought you ought to know."

"Way would a trickster need to know that?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Thank you."

"No problem." I turn to start walking out before turning around. I take out a piece of paper and write Loki's number on it. "Here is his number if you would like to talk to him. I saw the way you looked at me when I messaged him." It was a look of longing he seems to care deeply for my fadér.

"Thank you again."

"Just tell me when it is time for the wedding. Oh and by the way he is not married anymore his blood brother took care of that." I pat his shoulder as he blushes before I grab my uncles and drag them out.