Find Him

Skià pov

We head straight to where they keep Malivor as we know that is where he will be. We quickly head into the building where Landon is facing off against a dullahan. I am higher in the fae court so if I tell him not to do something with my aura out he should not resist me.

I let my aura slip out and he immediately turns to me. "Let the boy go I will release you from the pits control."

He hops off of his horse and walks over to me. I am quite a bit shorter so he kneels down before me. I have him take out his head and look into his eyes. I remove the pits control and he gets up, then bows to me and then he gets on his horse and rides off. I am sure he will find his way to Ireland as they always do.

I tuck my aura back inside and then turn to Landon. He is sitting on the ground in confusion with a death flute in his hand. "I am guessing that is the last key?"

"Um, yeah." He says still in shock. Eventually he gets up and starts to talk to Hope. I simply stand in the background while they have their moment. However after a bit Landon's golem brother shows up and picks up the flute that Landon dropped at some point and makes a whole point of throwing it in.

Of course nothing happens as I have two of the artifacts but no one but me, the librarian and the headmaster knows that because I had some of the creatures that I helped take copies of the artifacts back. "Well that was anticlimactic." The golem says.

Before I can respond to him Hope kisses Landon and throws herself in the pit. Right before she hits the surface she tells me to make sure that everything of her's is removed from the school. I tried to save her but she moved too fast and the pit disappeared the moment she made contact. I can tell that she is not dead, though Malivor is, so likely she will show up somewhere soon but sadly no one will remember her.

I destroy the golem and use my magic to gather everything that correlates to Hope before grabbing Landon and heading back to the school. When we get there we are voting on whether the headmaster stays the headmaster or not because he admitted to being the one that brought the artifact to the school in front of the whole student body.

I vote for him to stay and everyone looks at me and waits for me to explain why. "You know that the students of this school are not the only creatures of your types. The artifact could have been used to stop them as well."

People nod in understanding but the final vote falls on him leaving, mostly for his own safety. I understand their reasoning so I give my number to the teacher, the librarian that worked with us to take care of the dagger just in case something happens and go upstairs to meet up with my uncles.

I gather my things, Aelynn's things and Aelynn and leave the school as I am clearly not needed here anymore and the last day of school is tomorrow.

I head back to New York and to my dad's apartment. I have some explaining to do because Aelynn has stayed with Landon every time I visited home. The only times she has been out of the school since I got her is when I legally adopted her and the trip to MG's parents. The media had a good time with the adoption as they just assumed that she was like a secret child of mine or something.

"Dad, I am back."

"How was whatever you were doing?"

"Relatively good. Oh and I adopted a baby."

"What?! But you are only like twelve?"

"Did you forget that I can change my appearance? A good friend of mine needed me to take her in."

"I guess you did good?" He says mildly confused.

"Thank you. Now what are your plans for the summer?"

"I don't have anything planned. Just the usual."

"That's boring. How about we go to Australia? I went once when I was like four and I have wanted to go back." Mostly to investigate some things but he does not need to know that.

"That does sound interesting. Other than the war and that case with Loki, I have not been out of United States."

"Alright. I will book a flight, we can leave next week."

Over the week before the trip I had Dad babysit Aelynn and went to track down Elijah. When I found him I noticed that he had part of an evil spirit inside of him so I removed it and put it into an object with a strong barrier and then into a box with a unbreakable shield before placing it in the shadows. I used my memories to remind him of his niece and then he took me to Niklaus.

I did relatively the same thing with him and then we talked for a bit. I gave Elijah a phone so he could actually keep in contact with me and his daughter when she reappears. I am glad that I was able to increase the amount of people who will remember Hope when she gets back.

After the week was over we boarded a plane and headed to Australia. I will finally be able to do a little bit more research on Mako Island.