Captured

Skià pov

After I set up the boy Jareth set up an appointment with Ragnarok to get a new test. It has been a calm week but when we arrive at school for the day I feel someone watching us. I look around and don't see anyone so I simply head into the building with the others.

During chemistry Benny makes something explode and Tom uses magic to make it look like nothing happened out in the open before gaslighting the teacher. They are lucky that the school doesn't have cameras here or they would have some explaining to do.

Other than the explosion the day went by fine but I can't shake the feeling of being watched. I walk home with Tom and Benny, I am sure I look a bit paranoid with all the looking around I am doing but I have been kidnapped enough times to trust my instincts.

They play football and I sit on the sidelines. I lock all of my non human blood and aura away. I cannot however lock my mutant blood away yet as I don't have experience with it.

After the games, we head to Benny's house as they are going to hang out in the shed that he finally fixed up from the little alien incident. While we are walking the princess of the Necrose comes and talks to Tom. She is in human form somehow. She doesn't seem to be doing anything dangerous at the moment so I just let them talk.

After thinking about what the people watching us might be after I realized that they might have seen Tom do something and are after his magic. If they are watching us that closely they definitely have a way to capture him so likely they will take us with him.

Benny gets a call from his mother and says he will catch up so we continue on. We go through an alley where we are cornered by vans and they throw a thing that is full of mist. I dissipate it as it approaches my face but pretend to pass out so I can get my location to someone if necessary.

They shove is in the cars and drive off. I careful remember each turn and the amount of time in-between until we arrive. When we get to the location we are taken inside and brought into a room where they took our blood and hooked us up to monitoring machines.

I wait a few moments before pretending to wake up. I stay calm because we are still in England so I hold all the power here. I study the area around me and see that we are in a glass room in the middle of a larger room. Soon Tom wakes up in a panic. He starts yelling if anyone can hear him.

A woman responds she reveals who she is, that she knows who Tom is and that she knows he has magic. Well this is about what I expected. "You know being kidnapped gets boring after the first few times."  They both turn to me like they just remembered I was there. "You weren't even smart enough to check if anyone was awake. But enough said."

"But."

I cut her off there. "No one should be able to stay awake when exposed to it? You have my blood I am sure you know why it didn't affect me by now."

"Because your a mutant."

"Yes, of course. It did affect me but it wore off almost immediately." I lie.

"Well back to the matter at hand. Mutants are nothing new." She snaps her fingers and a screen comes down showing the magic Tom did at school. It looks like I will be erasing some computers today.