Reunited

Skià pov

Tony briefly went missing but he reappeared the day after Christmas. He also led to the vice president being arrested for conspiracy. I decided that I would tell scorpion that I would only be available for big problems that they really need my help with as their drama was starting to bore me.

As the new year begins I decide that it is finally time to talk to my dad. I get information from shield on where he is.

He is staying in New York and Nat also told me that he goes on a run every morning before encouraging me to reconnect with him.

That is how I found myself on a park bench waiting for my dad to run by. My appearance is the normal one for this life so very close to the one he is familiar with. When he runs by he does a double take. He comes to a stop and walks over to me.

"Do you happen to have a relative named Helen Rogers?"

"You could say that."

"What do you mean?"

"I am Helen. Or was I suppose."

"But that's impossible. You're a boy and you're much too young to have been alive that long ago."

"Ask me any questions you need to for you to believe me."

"What was my nickname for Helen?"

"Lin because you thought that Hel was inappropriate."

"Okay. How did we get the money for sending her to school and what school did we choose?"

"A relative gave us money in a letter, the return address was Phantomhive manor in England. The school we chose was silver oak academy for girls. I started when I was five and graduated when I was seven."

"Who did you go to when I went missing?"

"Howard Stark, he found out about me when the plane was going down."

"When did you come to me, why and what did I give you for your first birthday with me?"

"I was three and my father was called to the military. You were very sickly so you were deemed to be a good guardian. You gave me a teddy bear that had a silver ribbon around it's neck."

"How?"

"Well when I die I always come back."

"Why? Are you an angel?"

"Well yes but that is not the reason because that was a more recent development than the whole immortal thing. Only about six lives before you were my dad."

"So how are you immortal?"

"I would have to say it is likely due to some deals amongst the gods if my source is to be believed."

"Gods?"

"There is a lot about the world that you don't know. I also cannot share a lot of it with you because it will be dangerous for you."

He seems concerned about me when I say that but he quickly lets it go. I think it is because he came to the realization that I am definitely older than him. "Do you want to come live with me or do you have other family you are living with?"

"I would be willing to live with you again but if we do that I do have explain some things to you."

"Alright. Let me finish this run and then we can go to my apartment to talk some more." I nod and he continues his run.

When he is done we head to his apartment. It is rather small and empty. I can tell that he doesn't really have anything. We sit on the couch in the middle of the living room and turn to face each other. "So what did you need to tell me?"

"First things first, my parents in this life are dead and I am technically under the care of my uncles. My uncles know that I have lived before so they let me do as I will. I have quite a few jobs that I consult for so I will likely be gone quite often for days at a time."

"You have jobs?"

"Yes I graduated college for the first time in this life when I was five I believe. A few more important things, I can shape shift and I work for shield."

"You work for shield?! How come I didn't see you?"

"You did. I just did not look like myself. Perhaps you will recognize these appearances." I shift between my three personas that he saw. First ghost my main shield form, then Marshall Irrwen the appearance that I use to deal with the avengers and then finally my appearance that I had when I was fighting so that they would not be able to find me when I am working outside of the avengers.

"You were right there and I never noticed."

"Most of the people I know do not notice even if they know that I can change forms."

"And your powers that you used during the fight?"

"The bone weapons are a result of being kidnapped and experimented on by Hydra. The wings however are from many lives ago." We spent the rest of the day talking about different things.