Trip To The Moon

Skià pov

I woke up to a call from the doctor, and he told me to go to a specific hospital in the next few minutes. I get up and dressed before grabbing my things and heading out. I quickly travel there and look for the doctor if he is here he will likely be acting as a patient and every time he pretends to be human he goes by John Smith.

"What room is John Smith in?"

"He is in bed 5 in ward 7. Visiting hours start in five minutes."

"Thank you." I sit in the waiting area for the designated amount of time before heading up. When I arrive the med students are just leaving. I walk up to him and he seems confused. He must have called me from the TARDIS after this. "You called me here."

"Really? I wonder what is going to happen." I simply shrug and sit at the end of his bed. After a few minutes we both get up to look around. I feel something change so I look out the window and see only darkness. It feels safe and familiar. I look around and see that we are on the moon. Wonderful.

"So we are on the moon."

"It does seem so doesn't it."

"Why are we on the moon?"

"I don't know, let's find out." We head around the hospital to find a way outside because clearly there is something keeping the oxygen in or no one would be breathing right now. The doctor runs into one of the med students that checked him over and he clearly thinks that she has the makings of a companion. I remember her as a companion so I know that sooner or later she will be one.

The briefly talking about the fact that we still have oxygen before he asks her is there is a balcony or something. She says yes and shows us to one. We head outside and still have our ability to breathe so it must extend to this area.

The doctor figures out that we are in basically a giant bubble so the oxygen we have is all we will get. I chose this moment to stop breathing as I don't need to and will leave a little more oxygen for others. "I think I know why you called me now. It was because I don't have to breathe wasn't it. So you have someone to get us back even if you get knocked out by lack of air."

"Perhaps." Martha looks at me in confusion and shock. She places her hand on my chest and pulls it back when she realizes that I am infact not breathing.

"So we have to figure what did this." As I say this several cylindrical ships fly over the hospital and touch down in front.