Rescue Mission

Skià pov

I hear the woosh of the TARDIS and let a small smile slip onto my face. It appears beside me and the door swings open. "Well hello pretty boy."

" I know for a fact that you could deal with this yourself."

"But where is the fun in that? Plus you just love dealing with aliens that are working in England."

He raises a single eyebrow when I mention England. " Have they gone after humans?"

"I'm offended, I'll have you know that I am the most human out of everything. But yes look around you." He just seems to notice the other people in the room. "Also, there are two other human auras here."

" So, four humans and who knows how many aliens."

"But of course."

"You go get the humans that are not here and come back, I need you to tell me where to take you."

"Very well." I take one of my swords out of the shadows and head towards the human auras. Several of the guards try to stop me but I simply put up a shield to block their guns and minorly injure them so I can get by.

I get to the cell and see a middle-aged man and an elderly man. Souls read as a middle-aged man and a teenage boy though, so something is wrong. I simply shake my head and get them out as I can figure out the problem when I have gotten off the ship. I pull them into my shield and tell them to follow me before heading back to the main area. 

When we get there, I push them into the TARDIS and turn to the king. "Perhaps you should think again before you try to take the people under my protection." I pop into the TARDIS and we head out.

"Where are we off to then?"

"Earth, England, October 29, 2009."

"And address?" I give him the address of the school to make sure that toms friend is alright before heading back to the house. He lands and we all file out. 

"See you soon."

"Hopefully for a different reason. Because you can honestly deal with them yourself." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Fine, but I won't call you next time something fun happens. You will have to get the information from Nico or something." Childish I know but he always makes me feel younger even though I am technically older than even him.

He waves to me with a smile before going back into the TARDIS and taking off. I then turn to the boy who looks like an elderly man. I study what is wrong and find out that he had his magic drained from his body, so his body is starting to collapse. I quickly weave a bit of magic into his body and it starts to recover. After his body has recovered its own magic it pushes mine out as it is not as compatible.  Next, I head the way that Tom and his grandmother went and see that they have already met up with Tom's friend, so after they finish talking, we head back to the house. 

I talk to Merlin and then call Seb and Crow to inform them of the information that I have gathered. All together the day went rather well other than being abducted by aliens as that always puts a damper on things.