Spoliers

Skià pov

We are broken out of our wandering by a voice saying hello. It turns out that it is one of the courtesy robots for the library.

"That face that looks real." Donna exclaims when she sees it. One of the things that people can donate in the future is their faces for things like this.

"Don't worry about it." The doctor replies.

"That's a real face isn't it? A statue with a real face, though? It's a hologram isn't it?"

"No, but really it's fine."

There is a message from the head librarian and the robot says the message. "Run. For God's sake run. Nowhere is safe. The library has sealed itself. Oh there here." It then goes on to say some rather colorful words. Then it gets back to the usual rules.

"So that's why we're here." The doctor says. "Any other messages from the same date same time stamp?"

"One additional message."

"Play it."

It gives a content warning first before playing it. "Count the shadows. For God's sake remember, if you want to live count the shadows."

"I knew there was something wrong with the shadows. Some feel unsafe which is highly unusual." The doctor looks at me clearly slightly concerned but Donna just looks confused.

"Donna."

"Yes?"

"Stay out of the shadows." He doesn't warn me because he knows that I know which to avoid.

"Why? What's in the shadows?" He doesn't answer. He simply walks off farther into the library. I calmly walk after him and Donna takes a few more moments before she comes running after us.

"So we weren't just in the neighborhood."

"No I got a message on my psychic paper." He shows us the message and I immediately know who it is from and it makes me smile. "What do you think? Call for help?"

"A call for help with a kiss."

"Well we've all done that."

"Who do you think it's from?"

"I don't know."

"I do."

"Who is it?"

"Spoilers." I say with a smile. All of the sudden the lights start to turn out and I can feel that the darkness approaching is dangerous.

The doctor noticed too. "Run!" He says and the moment we get to the door closest he unlocks it with his sonic screwdriver and we pile in. He jams the door with a book and we turn around to see a security robot. It deactivates when the doctor talks to it.