Setting Up

Skià pov

I arrive inside of the house with the boy again this time to see him alone and seemingly thinking. "So what is your choice? Living properly with rules or eventually ending up on the streets with nothing to your name?"

"What rules are you thinking?"

"You have to either go to school or get a job, I will be checking in on you, magic is not to be abused, keep your grades up or keep a high standing in school, don't fight with others unless absolutely necessary, come to me if you need anything and make sure you put forth an effort to stay healthy."

"Why do you care so much about me?"

"Everyone deserves a safe space and people to talk to."

"Okay, I agree with your rules."

"Great now do you want to continue living here or do you want to live in one of my other houses. I have houses all across the world."

"I have always wanted to live in France."

"Very well I can easily set that up for you." I open my old friends and family phone and find the goblin king Jareth. I click on his number and let it ring.

He answers, "Ah my oldest and best customer, what can I do for you to say?"

"I need one of my properties in France set up to live in, perhaps the Peverell manor? I also need a new card and set it to have a limit of  200 hundred a month in the local currency."

"Can I withdraw 50 gallions from your accounts for this?"

"Only if you send me reports of accounts including all investments, set up a time for a new test for this time period, set up wards and send me information on all of the highschools in the area."

"I will do that all for 70 gallions."

"55."

"65."

"60."

"Pleasure doing business with you, I will get those set up as quickly as possible but currently I have a wish away."

"Send it soon." He just laughs and hangs up. I put a phone away. "Each month you will have two hundred dollars in the areas currency to spend on food and essentials. I will pay for up keep and other household costs as well as any school tuition." He nods and I grab at the air when I feel fae magic. I pull my hand back and see the files.

My accounts are doing very well and it says that I am currently the richest person in the world. Wonderful. I pass the papers on the schools to him before sitting down to allow him time to look the papers over.

He ends up choosing to go to school and chooses a smaller private school that is known for being very accommodating. I simply take all the other papers and place the papers for the school he chose into his hand before grabbing his other hand and taking him to the Flamels. They live a bit far from where he will be living but close enough that it won't be a problem.

"Père, Mère, I have come for a visit and brought someone with me. I hope you will watch him until the house is ready for him. Can you also help him sign up for school."

"Of course we can Angel."

"Thank you."

We have dinner together and after the boy goes to bed I get to talk to them about how my newest life has been going since I last saw them. I leave the card with them and return to Tom's house in the early morning hours before calling Seb to clean out the old house of the boy and going to sleep.