Healing

Skià pov

I pull out my shield phone and call Clint. "Barton." He answers with.

"I know you checked who was calling so why did you answer like that?"

"Habit I guess. What do you want?"

"How good are you at healing?"

"Pretty bad especially with who my father is. I only really got the skills of archery and poetry."

"Well you're no help, I guess I have to call Nico and ask for one of your brothers."

"Ask for Will. I think that they have a thing for each other."

"Really, well I best meet him then if he is going to be courting Nico."

"Yeah have fun with that. Hey did you know that Stark is missing?"

"Of course it is all over the news."

"Well bye."

"Bye." I hang up and dig through my other phones until I find my old family phone. I call up Nico and he answers right away. "Bambino, can you get Will and come to me I need him to heal someone."

"How do you know Will?"

"His brother Clint."

"Oh. Who does he need to heal?"

"A mortal hunter that is close to my family."

"Okay I will tell him and head there just send me a picture."

"Alright, see you soon." I quickly take a picture and send it to Nico before turning to the others who are looking at me in shock. "What?"

"You said that Nico was your kid, but you called him to get in touch with a demigod. That makes his father a god. Have we met a god?!" Dean says mildly freaking out.

"His father is a God yes but you have only met his step father." Both my uncles nod slowly looking mildly relieved only for that relief to be replaced by shock when Nico appears in the room with a blond kid who looks about a year older than him. "So you must be Will. I am Alex it is nice to meet you."

He responds like a puppy with a smile that practically screams sunshine. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He says before shoving some Ambrosia into a tired Nico's hands.

"So how did the two of you meet?"

"Mamma!" Nico says towards me embarrassment in his tone and on his face.

I switch to Italian as none of the others here know it before messing with him some more. I put my hands on my hips. "What embarrassed about me finding out about your little crush. I was going to find out eventually I just expected you to tell me first. I am your mother." His face is so red right now that he could put a lobster to shame.

"Mamma who told you?"

"Will's brother. He also said that will has a thing for you my little ball of darkness."

"Really?"

"Yes." He seems really happy about that revelation. In fact I don't think that I have seen him this happy since before I died. I switch back to English and turn to will. "Now I need you to use your powers to heal him." I say pointing at Bobby.

"Do they know?"

"They know that gods are real but not which ones. Other than the Christian one of course." He nods slowly before going over to Bobby and looking him over.

After a good look over he pulls some things out of his bag and starts working on my honorary great uncle. He feeds him some things, rubs some things on his legs and finally a large amount of sunlight fills the room.

When it dies down Will tells him to try standing up. Dean helps him as he successfully stands for the first time in a while as I didn't know that he was hurt. He looks genuinely surprised. "Now make sure you take walking again slowly or you will hurt yourself." Will says to him before walking back over to Nico.

"So who are your parents?" Sam asks clearly thinking that he is being slick.

Will opens his mouth to answer probably because he has had to introduce himself that way many times. "Don't you dare answer that question!" I say to him and he turns to me in surprise before realizing what he was about to do.

"My bad." He says a bit sheepishly.

"Oh come on at least tell us the gods that are real." Dean almost whines. I am totally going to use that against him in the future.

"No because that would lead to more trouble for all of us." I say before turning to my son and his crush. "Boys, go back to camp. And bambino, use your powers more often but in smaller amounts and over time you will be able to use them more without getting tired." I give Nico a kiss on his head and they head out.

After they leave I am left in a room with three people expecting answers. Thankfully I get a call from Sebastian before they can say anything so I excuse myself. When I answer it he informs me that the queen requests my help. I tell him that I will be there in a few moments before going back into the room and grabbing my things. "Now where are you going?" Bobby asks.

"England, the queen requests my aid see you all in a few days." I say before leaving the hospital and traveling to my manor where Sebastian is waiting for me. I quickly change into nicer clothes and get into the car that Seb is using to take me to where ever I am supposed to go.

I arrive at Buckingham Palace and me and Sebastian are escorted to a room where William and his flat mate are already waiting. I qurk my eyebrow when I see that William is naked in nothing but a sheet sitting on a pristine couch. "William, put on some clothing. It doesn't have to be the clothes they gave you but something, you are being indecent."

"No."

"Stop being stubborn. Sebastian bring some clothing that is closer to Williams taste."

"Yes my lord." Sebastian says before briefly disappearing. He quickly reappear with close greatly similar to the ones William usually wears.

"Change now or I will take away your skull."

"You wouldn't."

"Are you willing to try me." He takes the clothes with a huff and goes to the nearest bathroom. He quickly returns in the clothes.