Mother Dearest

Skià pov

A few hours later I get a message from Chuck saying that he had a vision. He saw Sam and Lilith in a hotel room having relations. The Sam part feels off so I ignore it and track the hotel she is at instead. It seems that that life is really coming back to bite me.

Cas shows up as I am approaching and stops me. "Chuck is the prophet, what he writes must happen."

"Bring me the pages. I have to know exactly what happens." He nods and disappears before returning with the transcripts. It only shows the start of it. Where Sam sits on the bed and leans towards her. I can work with this. "Oh and just to let you know he is a prophet for a different time line but if it is Sam she wants it is Sam she'll get." I change my appearance so that I look like Sam and head in.

Lilith is inside and I made sure that the real Sam and Dean are far away from here. She goes on about how she found out that she is supposed to die before the war is over and several other irrelevant things. She says that she won't kill anyone but me, 'Sam' and Dean. She clearly actually thinks that I am Sam. I pretend to agree. "You have to know that sealing a deal with me doesn't just take a kiss."

Finally she taps the bed clearly not finding anything unusual about me. I sit on the bed and lean over before. Grabbing her and pinning her to the bed. I use my physical connection to keep her from leaving the body and keep her from using her powers on me. I also use more strength to keep her down. She struggles against me before turning to me in slight fear. "You're not Sam. What are you?"

I block off the area so nothing can sense me or come in before shifting into my form that I had in my fourteenth life. "I am offended that you don't recognize me, mother." She looks at me in shock before struggling harder. "Now, now, you know that that is not going to work so what is the point?"

"Cresil. How are you still alive? Your body was found, dead by a scythe from a God of death."

"Well you see, I was dead. But alas I can never stay that way. Apparently my first father begged the fates to make me be alive and immortal again and they took that their own way."

"Who were you?"

"Are you familiar with the Greek premortals?" She nods so I continue. "Chaos had three children and one is not often remembered or spoken of. His youngest child, Skià."

"God or goddess of shadows."

"Exactly." She looks at me in slight awe. "Now I can't have you messing up anymore of my lives so I am going to have to permanently banish you."

"No!" She says panicked. She looks around before looking at me again a spark in her eye. "You can't kill me. It will break the final seal and free your father."

"But you see, I am not killing you. It is more like making you cease to exist so not only will it not free him after this he will never be able to escape." I let a small smile slip on to my face. "So, good bye mother." I set up the banishment and activate it.

I watch as she breaks up and spreads through space. Her body seems to be in okay condition so I heal a few things and change back to my normal appearance for my current life, drop the spells and leave. I tell my uncles what happened and decide to hang around them for a bit before leaving.

Chuck lets me know that the angels still think that the timeline without me is happening. He also informed me that he is glad that I was able to stop it because he saw some horrible things.

We are currently headed to Minnesota because apparently my grandfather had another kid that he didn't tell anyone about and he is in trouble. He tried to call my grandfather but of course he wasn't answering his phone and had Dean's number to call in his voicemail.

We meet him at a dinner and something is off about his aura. I sit next to him to try and figure out what he is as maybe I can rectify it or at least turn him into something that he has more control over. I can tell that it is actually the kid though because the name on his soul matches the name we have except it has Winchester added as well and there is only one soul in his body.

I am broke out of studying him by Dean. "You know what your lying."

"I'm not." He replies and I look straight at Dean and nod my head to say that he is telling the truth. This just seems to piss Dean off more so he leaves for a bit and me and Sam continue talking to him. He seems like a good kid but he clearly knows next to nothing about his father. When Dean comes back he admits that they are brothers. The kid seems really excited and takes us to his house.

When we are there he shows us pictures of them together including one where they are at a baseball game. I feel bad for my uncles because their father never did anything like that with them. It turns out he called because his mom has been missing for three days.

We start the investigation for his mother as in all likelihood if she was around a Winchester she was killed or at least taken by a hunt. Corpses have been going missing so we have somewhere to start. We look around the house and find scratch marks under the bed leading to a metal grate. I get sent in as I am the smallest and I find blood in the duct work. It seems like we certainly have a hunt on our hands.