The Hammer

Skià pov

Tony hasn't been back for long but he already needs help from shield. The angels and demons seem to have gotten it through their thick heads that the apocalypse is not happening and we ran into the other two horsemen so now I have all of the rings. We had to help Tony with his arch reactor that he was using to stay alive as It was slowly poisoning him.

Very quickly after that we were sent to New Mexico to investigate something that fell from the sky. When we get there a hammer is sitting in the middle of a large crater. I recognize it as Thor's hammer but it is not quite the same as actual Thor"s so this must be the work of the imposters that the norns told me about many moons ago.

I inspected the hammer and noticed that some sort of energy is trapped inside. I don't put too much though into it though as I am sure someone will be by to deal with it soon enough.

I am stuck in the back with the scientists and technology as they try and study the hammer. The rest of my team is on guard duty. I use the time where I am not doing any to tinker as I am waiting to see who comes.

It starts raining so I look around. In all likelihood it is reacting to it's owner being nearby. So I believe that I am about to meet the false Thor. A man breaks in, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. Much like the Thor that I am used to. He tries to pick up the hammer but I feel the magic inside being held back. He falls to the floor and screams into the sky.

After that he is captured and placed into a holding cell that is in the temporary base we have set up here. As they have him restrained they don't see him as a threat so I am on guard duty while he is here.

Interrogators come in and out of the room and by this point I am sure that this Thor no longer thinks that I am here. It is quite the boring job as he had just been sitting here sulking.

I am reading in the corner when I feel some magic in the room. I look up to see a man with long black hair and green eyes. My question is very quickly answered when not Thor speaks. Well I suppose that I don't actually know that he is not an alien version of Thor but he lacks power. Perhaps that is the magic in the hammer.

"Loki? What are you doing here?" Loki huh. He looks very different from my father. I look him over and read his mannerisms as they speak to each other. I can tell that he is lying to Thor but I can't seem to find a reason to care. I don't even like my Thor why would I want to help a knock off version of him.

Right as Loki leaves the head agent on this case walks in. He tells Thor that someone has come for him. He leads him out while Clint comes in. "You are to follow him but stay out of sight."

"You know that is one of my special abilities." I pat his shoulder as I walk out of the room as well. The moment I am out of the base I make myself undetectable so even if people look at me they won't see me. After that is done I climb into the car with them and they drive off. They walk into a bar so I just stay in the car watching the door. They don't think that anyone is following them so they will come out the front door.

I communicate with Clint and soon I see him on the roof of the building across the street. We talk over the phone as we wait for hours. Finally the two of them come out completely smashed. They make the reasonable choice and walk home so I follow them.

Soon enough we reach a trailer next to a building that seems to be some sort of lab. I make a hammock in the shadows and wait for a bit to see if someone is going to come out.

After a few minutes Thor comes back out with a lady and they go to the roof of the building. They talk about boring things as I lay on a hammock in the nearby shadows. Eventually they fall asleep, so I fall asleep as well. I know that if they leave I will wake up.

I am the first to wake up in the morning so I simply sit up and eat a breakfast of blood and a cereal bar. I put in the correct input on my pdm and wait for them to wake up.

The sun is quite in the sky by the time that Thor wakes and heads into the building. I follow them and stand in the corner as they talk and eat until I get a message that people are coming this way.

When they show up Thor calls out to them so these must be his friends. They talk to him for a bit and tell him that Loki is trying to take over the throne of Asgard. Why he would want it though I am unsure. They don't get very far in their conversation however because they are cut off by a crash in seemingly the middle of town.

A giant robot is destroying things there when we finally arrive. The secondary Asgardian's start to fight while I wait for permission to join in. After a few moments I am told that I can reveal my powers if required but I am on rescue duty.

I get everyone out of the main part of town and return right as Thor gets his powers back and defeats the robot. After that sheild tries to get to them but they are taken back to Asgard much too quickly.

As I am walking back to the base I get a text from my Loki. 'the norns said to tell you, "beware of blue eyes on those who don't possess them", and they also said, "When the imposters return Ase must help the heros." What ever that means.'

'thank you for the message I will keep that in mind.'

'your welcome.' I shut of my phone and shove it in my pocket as I walk back into the base.