Strange Happenings

Skià pov

It turns out that my uncles left to burn the bones so the case is over. Or so we thought, when we went by the school again so Sam could say hello to one of his old teachers he was attacked by a girl who was possessed by the ghost.

So let's just say that I got another day of high school. I was able to pretend that I was working on the class work while actually working on my newest college courses. The day was all together boring and nothing happened but I found out after the day was over that they believe that they figured out who it is. A boy that used to bully Sam but then ended up bullied himself because of many different things including something Sam said.

They found the bus that had the last bit of his hair and it was driving the American football players to a game. They stopped it and took care of the problem before leaving them to go on their way.

We decided to stay just a little longer just in case they got it wrong again. But everything stopped so we decided that it was finally safe to return home.

I finished all of my courses in a couple of weeks as I don't have to sleep and I was bored so I wanted to get it done. I turned in my last assignment right as I got a call from dean and Ankou appeared in front of me. I put up one finger and answer Dean. "What?"

"We have a town were people are not dieing."

"Send me the address and I will be there soon."

"Alright, thanks." He hangs up and I turn to Ankou.

"What do you need?"

"Reapers have been going missing and souls that were supposed to arrive days ago have still not been processed. The reaper organization has asked me to ask you if you could sort it out."

"I will get right on it." It isn't hard to figure out that both groups are talking about the same place so I can solve both problems at the same time.

I quickly travel to the location and the moment that I appear I realize that it feels rather strange. I can feel that reapers are here but I cannot tell where they are which should be impossible. I walk around for a bit before finally heading to the hotel that my uncles have been in for a few days. Something is definitely going down here and I am sure that I don't like it.