What's A Little Angelic Manipulation

Skià pov

I take him turning on MG as my sign and take out my silver wings and make my features a little more angelic before handing Aelynn to the boys and appearing behind MG's father. "Take the gift that has been given to you but do not share it with the world."

They turn to me and MG looks confused. I simply smile at him before turning to his father. "So he really was brought back?" His father says relieved once again.

"Yes but you must keep him a secret because the world is not ready for such things. Keep your son close but let the world think that he is dead. Your wife will know what to do."

"But he will stay alive, with me right?"

"Of course but there is a place that he has been going and he must continue to go."

"I will do whatever has to be done as long as I get to keep my son."

"Good. Now we have to go for the moment but your son will be back, answer his calls and talk to his mother."

"Of course. Thank you."

"Do not thank me. I had nothing to do with him coming back." He smiles and nods before hugging MG and saying goodbye for now. After they are done we pile into the car.

I realize about halfway through the drive that we are not going to make it back before moonrise. "We are going to have to stop somewhere for the night. There is no way that we will make it back to the school in time."

"I'm sure it will be fine." Landon says.

"Do you really want to risk it?"

"No, but we don't have any money." MG responds this time.

"I do. I can get you two a room for the night but it needs to be in a town near a forest so I can keep an eye on all three of you. Also, you two will be in charge of Aelynn so do not mess it up." I am actually not too concerned as Landon has watched her before and he watched her while I pulled the whole angel thing.

They agree and we finish the drive to a nearby town. Let them use my card to purchase a room as technically I am not old enough at the moment to reserve my own room and then they drop me and Raphael off in the nearby woods.

I spent the entire night keeping Raphael from going into town so I slept the entire rest of the way back to school. When we got there the boys had to explain why they did that because apparently they spent the whole night looking for them. They figured that I just decided to go off and do something as I often will. Everyone was just relieved that we were all okay.

The headmaster was also upset with them because apparently he and MG mother had a deal that MG would not go home. Also he said that she seemed annoyed that MGs father was happy to have him back and capable of visiting them. The headmaster looked at me when he asked if we had anything to do with the dad saying an angel told him to accept MG.

"To be fair, I never said I was an angel." I said with a shrug.

"And angels aren't real anyway." Landon adds.

"Oh they are."

"Really?!" All of them ask me in surprise.

"Yeah, my uncle is married to one. Most of them are rather problematic though." I enjoy their looks of disbelief for a moment before going to my room as we have no class anyway.

The rest of the school year is peaceful and now there is only one week left until summer. I convinced the principal to let me leave the school entirely after this semester as I clearly have control over my powers and he agreed as long as I gave him my number just in case something goes horribly wrong.

Landon was kidnapped by the company that is secretly keeping Malivor and we are about to go and get him when I feel the magic in the school shift. Something is wrong. I peek out of a window and see that the company has people right outside of the school.

The first thing that I do is call my uncles because what is better to fight hunters than hunters. "Hey, Alex."

"We have a problem. I have been going to a school for the supernatural for a few months and now it is being attacked by a company of hunters that believes all creatures should die. Can you come lend a hand."

"Sure how do we get there?"

"Tell Castel to bring you to my location and bring lots of weapons something is off."

"Alright give us a minute." Sam hangs up and I go to my room to wait for them to appear.

The moment they appear I give them a quick rundown of events and tell them to stay in my room for now. I have Cas call Gabriel and he agrees to watch the fight and Aelynn so I am completely free to fight. Then I tell them to come down when they hear my sign and tell them what to expect before going downstairs to where Hope is waiting.

We gather together as we are planning on rescuing Landon and we head outside. When we get outside the company is there to greet us and I am ready for them.