Watson

Skià pov

"You never told me you had a flat mate." I say to William.

"It happened today."

"Very well I guess. Now where is her bag and phone?"

"She doesn't have them."

"What do you mean? She clearly had a phone and a suit case. A small one, probably pink."

"We checked the whole area she doesn't have one." I look at the splashes that came from mud on the back of her tights.

"Sebastian find the suitcase."

"Yes my lord." He takes off.

"She clearly had a suitcase and she is not the type to refrain from carrying around a phone especially with the affairs she is definitely having."

"What?"

"William care to explain this to them?" He goes into the details he noticed and I note that he got the same conclusions that I came too.

After he is done explaining he takes off leaving his flat mate behind. I finish with what I was doing and head outside dragging my brother's flat mate along with me. Sebastian is not back so we wait for a moment.

He quickly pulls up and I get in. "Come along." I say to the man and he gets in the car. "I guess I beat introduce myself, I am Vincent Phantomhive." I say mixing the two names that the people that he will interact with may call me.

"John Watson."

"It's a Pleasure."

"Yes." I feel one of my phones vibrate so I pull it out and Crow texted me.

'I know you have Sherlocks flat mate with you so bring him by the address I send you.' I shrug and hand the phone with the address to Sebastian and he looks at it before handing it back to me.

He changes the way we are going and heads towards the address. "You found the suitcase right?"

"Yes my lord."

"Where is it?"

"The trunk."

"Thank you Sebastian."

The rest of the ride was silent. We arrive at the address and it is a large wearhouse. Someone guides us to drive in. I can see Crow being dramatic as we approach. One of Crows people gets Watson and takes him over to Crow. I get out of the car and start going through the bag in the trunk.

When I finish going through the bag I notice that there is no phone in her bag. She must have either left it on accident or planted it so we could find her killer. As I was going through the bag Crow was trying to get Watson to spy on William for him. He disagreed and got in the car so when we were done going through the bag we left towards 221 baker Street.