The Game

Skià pov
We arrive at the flat to see Sherlock deep in thought. He only takes a few moments to notice us. "Vincent can I borrow one of your phones?" I hand him one that I am not currently using. He seems impressed by how advanced it is. He quickly types a number and messages them.

"Who did you message?"

"The victim." I see that the message went through so that means that the phone is still on. As I am about to ask him why one of the people from the Scotland yard arrives. "So who is Rachel?"

"Her daughter who died when she was a baby."

"Why does that matter?" Sherlock seems rather mad that the name brought him no answer. That makes me think of something, a lot of people use their children's names for passwords. She planted her phone and gave us a way to track it.

I pull out my laptop and look at her suitcase. I find her email on the tab and the app she uses to track her phone so I enter that information and enter Rachel as the password. It lets me in and I click track phone. It shows that it is moving a lot so clearly the person has not removed the phone from the car and is currently driving. "Text the phone a location that we can see from somewhere else." I say to Sherlock and he does so. The phone tries to call us after the two messages and we just let it ring. This increases the odds that the killer will come. He hands me my phone back.

We drive to a small cafe that is across the street from the location the phone was given. I order some chips and adjust my pump to eat them while I watch the street across from us.

After a while a cab stops there for a few minutes not picking anyone up or letting anyone out. It leaves without doing anything and I face palm as I realize what happened. The killer is a cabie but I still don't know how he gets them to take the poison themselves.

Sherlock and Watson run off after it while I finish my fries, grab Johns cane and head back to the flat. When I get there the Scotland yard is there going through Sherlocks things. "What are you doing?"

"Lord Phantomhive, we found the case here so we have to make sure that he didn't murder the victims."

"Well stop, I was the one who found the case and brought it here. And please put things back where you found them, it is enough of a mess without you coming and moving everything." They look at each other before doing as I asked.

When they finished they headed out as they had nothing more they could do here as I was the one to shoot down their investigation of him.

It was only a little bit longer before Sherlock got back and we could really get down to business.