Disguise

Skià pov

I wake up in the morning with a sigh. I grab the uniform and head to the bathroom so I can take a bath.

When I am done I dry off and get out before changing into a younger female form for my current appearance. I have to make myself a little shorter after that to properly fit in the uniform that I was given. I put on the uniform and head out not willing to deal with my hair at the moment.

I go out and help with breakfast as it is still quite early.

When we get the food for everyone done and eat I am left with very little time to get ready. I decide that I am just going to brush my hair and leave it down with a clip to keep it out of my eyes.

After I am finished with my hair I check my pump and my bag to make sure that everything is good before heading out the door.

When we get to class I get my schedule and I am in all the same ones as Rikuo probably to protect him under the guse of being a relative that is new to the area. My name on the paper reads Chi, Ase. Ri must have been the one to set it up because he is the only one here that knows about my past lives.

The classes went by quickly and they were alright. I had to work a little to remember the whole Japanese writing system but it came back to me pretty easily. After class we headed to the club that Rikuo is a part of. The meeting included all of the people that were at the manor the night I last visited so I was familiar with them all.

Yura could clearly still tell that something was up with me even though I blocked to better than last time which means she has a very strong connection to the spirit realm. "Are you Rikuo's uncles daughter?" She asks clearly making the connection between my two forms. I simply nod as it is close enough.

As we are having the meeting when Karasu Tengu flies by saying something about the supreme commander. Ri being the trouble maker he is must have gotten away from his guard detail. Oh well he is beyond strong enough to take care of himself. I mostly tried to give him guards to make it easier to get Rikuo to accept more guards.

Yura quickly takes off though as she has to go buy food for dinner or something. The meeting doesn't last much longer after that and soon we are walking back to the manor.