Archers

Skià pov

We get back to base and I give Fury the drives. "There is not a single sign that we were there at all. Their security system doesn't even have a backup system for video so they could only see live feed."

"Good work. You are dismissed." I start to walk out of the building when Hawkeye grabs me. I turn to face him.

"What?"

"You owe me an archery competition."

"Alright but we have to make it quick, I have evening plans." He leads me to a training room and no one is inside. There is a white board, he marks it with our codenames and we head in.

"There are two rows of targets. We will be measuring speed and accuracy. We will stand at the same distance from the target and time how long it took to hit each of the targets. I will go first." I step out of the way and he gets started. He hits all ten targets in thirty five seconds. Nine are bullseyes and one is slightly off center. Impressive, I quickly read his aura and get that he is a child of Apollo which explains it.

"Very good, however now it is my turn. May I borrow a long bow and ten arrows?" He hands me the bow, a quiver and arrows. I wait for my time to start, I take a deep breath and grab the string. He hits the button on the timer and I let my arrows fly.

I let loose my last arrow and the timer is stopped. "33 seconds and only bullseyes." He narrows his eyes. "Do you happen to know who your father is?"

"Yes. Do you?"

He comes over to me and shakes my hand. "Clint Barton, son of Apollo." I think about which parent to tell him. I decide to just go with what he will likely already think.

"John Miller, son of Apollo greetings brother."

"I don't think I ever saw you at camp but I know you are in disguise."

I spawn a wig while changing my hair color to reveal a strawberry blonde. I summon contacts as I change my eye color back to their natural blue. "Don't tell Fury he thinks that I have brown hair and brown eyes."

"Don't worry I will never tell on you bro." I smile before placing my wig and contacts on.

"And I never really went to camp, I was raised by the hunt as they wanted to raise the one good male. They named me Leo though but when I was adopted it changed."

"Ah, okay then. Well I guess you better get back to whatever you need to do."

"Oh yes of course. See you later then."

"Of course." I walk out and change my appearance before heading back to England.