Teams

Skià pov

I get a message from both shield and scorpion. They both say that I am needed at the scorpion garage. Strange. I decide to show up as my appearance for scorpion as shield understands that I change my appearance and tell Nat that I will be there as a part of scorpion.

After she is made aware I travel there and make sure that my appearance is properly matching my current role. When I walk in I notice that two of my teams are standing across from each other with agent Gallow in between them. I walk to the center of the room where they are all standing and stand across from Gallow to allow my team to know it is me.

They give a small nod and Gallow gets to explaining what is wrong. Apparently the CIA has I leak and we are to work together to figure out who it is and why. After the quick run down we are all driven to the base where the leak happened.

"One question if they are here, why does the CIA need us." Paige asks while pointing at Nat and Clint.

"You are in charge of getting the person who leaked the information while we are in charge of finding out what the information is and securing the other person." Nat explains. Clint is being oddly quiet so I look over and sign to him.

"Did you break your hearing aids again?"

"Maybe." He signs back with a mischievous smile. I roll my eyes. After a bit of waiting the person in charge of us while we are he comes out and leads us to where we need to be.

Before we left we got the encryption cracked so we could read the message but it didn't really give us anything so we are reduced to either tracking it which would be excessively hard as it originates from the CIA servers or identify them through body language which any good agent should be able to cover and or fake.

The scorpion team gets very distracted by the technology they are working on so I use this time to work on hacking into the server and rerouting the message that was intercepted.

I can't get the exact location but I limited it to the Coding department. I tell the others and the man says that there are only a few people in that department. Perfect, that makes our job much easier.

We get to the area where they work and Toby starts going over each of them. These are the people that have not been trained in deception so it is easier for him to notice anything that might be off. He doesn't find anything suspicious until Paige proposes that the leak may be in love and that is what the message meant. Then Toby is able to find him and he is taken to the garage for questioning.

We don't have to do anything drastic as he feels like he is doing nothing wrong so why would he hide it. We use the information and realize that she gave him a fake name. He also was convinced that the chemicals she got from him were for a pesticide when in reality they can make something much more dangerous.

After we got his answers and his computer we were able to track the location that the computer the message were sent to. The part of this mission involving scorpion is over so my shield team leaves and I leave soon after. Slipping into my costume before getting into the car.

We track it to a hotel which we quickly head to. We are posing as a family so we check into the hotel and get a room on the same floor that it came from. After that we set up our room for anything that we might need to do there and knock on the doors on the floor asking if they have seen a phone in the hallway because we seemed to misplaced it.

We use this ruse to find the woman that matches the mans descriptions. Eventually we find her so we push her back into her room and tie her up. Clint stays with her while we inform the others we asked that we found the phone and thank them for their help before grabbing our tools and head back to the other room.

We interagate her with force but make sure she stays mostly quiet and the room stays clean. Once she gives us the information we want and we find the chemicals we call fury and he has some CIA operatives to come and get her and the chemicals.

After they are gone Clint and Nat head back to their jet to get back to the main sheild base and I change back to my scorpion appearance and walk to my house near the garage.

It doesn't take long after I arrive home for me to get clean and in bed. Soon after that I feel myself starting drift off to sleep.