Decontamination

Skià pov

The new year begins and about a week later we celebrate Aelynn's first birthday. I have had to patch up Gallow due to him getting seriously hurt on a mission and I checked on the supernatural school as well as giving Hope some of my vampire blood so that once they find the pit they can destroy it once and for all.

I get a call from Happy saying that they need my help for a case. They give me the rundown of the case and I decide that it is safe enough for Aelynn to come so I grab our bags and travel to the location they gave me.

When I arrive I see that I am the first one there and it is definitely not safe for Aelynn so I quickly drop her in Asgard before returning. When I head inside I see a large sterile place constructed but it is under threat by some debris. "So the problem seems to be that they cannot shut off the power because if they do it will compromise the machinery keeping her alive. Correct."

"Yes. Do you have any ideas?"

"A few." I say as I pull out some tools. "Happy, we need multiple backup generators so we can turn off the power but the machines will continue to work."

"On it."

"Make sure that together they have a high enough power output for the machines here." I say as she runs out the door. I examine the machines and evaluate how they work so if all else fails I can make a supplemental version until the main one is fixed.

Thankfully Happy gets back quickly and the others arrive in case we need back up. I connect the machine to the generators after it turn them on and insure they are working. Then I unplug it from the main power system. The switch works so the fire fighters turn off the power and start to clear the debris.

I make the back up sterile construction and make sure to actually make it sterile before placing it inside of the original via the container that sterilizes everything that goes through. "That is in case anything goes wrong. It is a miniaturized version of the one you have but it should not come to that."

"Thank you."

The fire department manages to remove everything but because she has been in her bubble for years I make sure she fully secures the new version I made which is more suit-like and I pass through the machine components through the container and she comes out of the bubble.

She hugs her dad and goes outside for a few minutes before going through the door. She leaves the suit in the decontamination compartment because we are not sure how the chemical used to clean it will affect her but she got to go outside so she was very happy.

A few hours later we get her virtual reality goggles and we throw her the dance that she missed for school. I dance with 'her', Toby was on the other side of the glasses so I was actually dancing with him, and then Silvester dances with 'her'.

After it is over I collect Aelynn from my fadér and head to bed.

I get called in to join Scorpion on a case. Apparently it is dealing with diseases and animals so I am the most equipped for that. My dad is away with shield and fadér is at a meeting on Asgard so only Gabe and Loki can come to watch her. "Do not do anything stupid and keep her safe."

"Of course. I have helped raise many of my younger siblings." Gabe says. I give him a look of uncertainty before grabbing my thing and heading to the garage.

When I arrive we get a rundown of a disease that is rapidly spreading. The disease first originated in monkeys and the cure has been linked to a rare type of monkey. They believe that the monkey type is immune to the virus so we are supposed to isolate the gene that makes them immune so we can make the cure.