Deity

Skià pov

I quickly head over and see that the deity of this shrine is looking over her concerned. "What happened?"

"Sodemogi grabbed her sleeve and she didn't offer it to him." Hmm. That means that she is now cursed.

"Heir of Jizo, I do not have enough power to save her myself please help me." The Deity says. He seems to know her well.

"How would I help you?" The others look at me in confusion of who I am talking to as he is not currently visible to anyone who is not related to the gods.

"Lend me some of your power and is should be able to heal her."

"Alright." He changes into his larger form and I place my hand on his back letting some of my power flow into him. At this point he is visible to the others and they gasp at his sudden appearance.

He makes a golden bubble around her and I can see the symbol of death on her disappear and she lets out a breath. He drops the golden bubble and falls to the ground. I quickly give him a little bit more of my godly magic and he recovers.

"What are you?" Rikuo's guards ask as they pile in front of him.

"Does it really matter? Ri, your supreme commander, left me in charge of you all. Do you really think he would leave me in such a position of power if he did not know exactly what I am?"

"I suppose not but.." I cut her off as Rikuo's friend is waking up and does not know most of what we are discussing. When she wakes up she shoots into a sitting position. She looks around in terror before settling down when she sees that the yokai that attacked her is gone.

"What happened Lord Senba?" She asks the deity.

"You were cursed by a yokai, sadly I did not have enough power by myself to save you."

"Then why am I okay?"

"I was lended power from the heir of Jizo and they helped me heal you."

"Jizo has a child?"

"Yes and he has for hundreds of years." He looks slightly into space. He clearly wishes to properly thank me but knows that I don't want my past to be known. "I have to thank them next time I see them." He says slightly looking at me before turning back to her.

"Thank them for me as well." Rikuo's friend adds before asking for help to get up.

"I will." He says before disappearing from the views of the others. He nods towards me and then leaves. We help Rikuo's friend up before heading back to the manor.