Birthday

Skià pov

My birthday didn't start out how I expected. I fought in a war and had to pretend to just be an Apollo kid the whole time so I was limited to healing and archery for the most part. I was mostly made to work in the med tent but to be fair between me and will many more demigods lived than probably should have.

After the battle I got a call from shield asking if I knew why all of Manhattan was asleep for a few hours. Apparently he was informed about the sleeping mortals but not what was happening. I tell him that it was to do with the greek Gods and he took that answer and hung up the call. It was already after two in the afternoon. The party that my team is forcing me to attend starts at five so I have less than three hours before I have to head to Virginia.

It only takes me a few minutes to change to my normal appearance and soon I am walking up to my brothers door. I knock on the door and my great aunt May answers. "Oh Pierre! We weren't expecting you."

"I know but we were in the area so I thought I would stop by for a while."

"Is your uncle here?"

"No he had to go pack up our hotel room and run a few errands before we leave in two hours and forty five minutes. I am supposed to meet him at the hotel at 4:50 so we can leave."

"Oh well come in Peter will be happy to see you." I smile as I walk in and run up to my brother wrapping him in a hug as soon as I am up to him.

"Pierre! I haven't seen you in so long!"

"Happy birthday Peter."

"Happy birthday too." He says with a slight giggle. "Oh! Meet my best friend Ned." He points the only other child here. He seems like he is a good friend. "Oh and aunt May got a new Lego set for me!" He shows me a Star wars lego set that is of a scene from clone wars. "Do you want to build it with us?!"

"Of course." I watched Star Wars after the birthday call last year because Peter seemed so interested so I knew the references when he talked about them. We spent the next few hours watching movies, built with Legos and eating cake.

When my alarm went off I packed up my things and said my goodbyes before going off. Great Aunt May watched as a walked to the hotel but went back inside the moment I got there. When she did that I dipped into a nearby alley and traveled to Rossi's house where the party was being held.

I arrived exactly at five and saw that all the others were already here as their cars were in the driveway. I walk into the villa like house and it is decorated with balloons and streamers. A small pile of presents is on a table next to the table with food and a rather decently sized cake in the center.

Morgan is the first to greet me. "Happy birthday old man."

"Thank you Morgan." Slowly everyone comes over and gives me birthday wishes.

"So how has your day been?" Garcia asks.

"You know relatively well other than the battle in the morning. I got to see my brother and we played with Legos. Also my aunt made a cake from scratch that was quite good."

"Well that's good I guess." JJ says seemingly confused by my nonchalant mention of a battle. The night went well with food and music. There were a few games as well.

Finally at the end of the night they handed me all the boxes. Morgan got me a mug that said worlds best grandpa and seemed very amused by the whole prospect. Rossi got me an antique silver dagger. It had gemstones imbedded in the handle that was made of wood. JJ got me a vintage Captain America Teddy bear because she knows that I was alive during that time. She doesn't know however how much it actually means to me.

Reid seemed way to amused when he handed a couple of rather large boxes. I open the first on to see the cover of one of the supernatural books. A grin breaks on to my face as I unwrap all of the supernatural books that have been released so far. "You know me so well." I say to him with the grin not leaving my face and he responds with a grin of his own.

Garcia gets me a variety of colorful and fluffy things along with a note saying that I can put them in all of my offices to remind me that I always have someone to fall back on. Last Prentiss got me a nice revolver that seems to be from Victorian England as it is much like the one I still have in the shadows. I give them all my thanks and gather my presents up before shoving them in the shadows so I don't have to carry them.