Truth

Skià pov

I curse in several different languages. Why was I never informed of this wish? It is my life that was affected. I think and the more I think the more cursing I do. I get creative with the language I use and I am sure that some of them don't exist anymore as well as some of them being literally alien. After I calm down I see that all of them are looking at me.

"What language was that?" Black widow asks. Clint clearly understood some of it because he looks absolutely traumatized.

I let out an awkward laugh. "It wasn't exactly one language, sorry Clint for what you understood."

"I have never heard someone speak with that many curses." I rub the back of my neck.

"Again sorry."

"Now are you going to tell us what is going on?"

"First, I need you to swear that nothing I say will leave this room. Fury, black widow you will swear on your life and Clint you will swear on the river styx." Clint's eyes widen as he realizes how important what I am about to say is.

Fury goes first, "I, Nicholas Joseph Fury, swear on my life that I will not share the secrets that will be shared in this room." I feel the magic snap into place before turning to black widow.

"I, Natalia Alianovna Romanova, swear on my life that I will not share the secrets I trusted to me in this room." The magic snaps into place and last I turn to Clint.

"I, Clint Francis Barton son of Apollo swear on the river styx that the secrets shared in this room will not be shared by me." The magic snaps and the others look at him.

"Now everyone might want to get comfortable as this will take a while." After everyone adjusts in their seats I begin. " Clint's theory was correct and why I was cursing was because I was never told what happened after. I would have thought that it would be most important to me but that is irrelevant. I guess I should start by showing what I truly look like." I change back into my appearance from my current life.

Clint gasps and I can tell is resisting the urge to bow. "Now I believe what I know makes sense now." I say as I look up at the board that shows a picture of my exact current appearance. " I have been around since before time begun."

"Then how can we be brothers?" The others look between me and him.

"I am getting to that. Now I have died and been reborn many times each as a different person in a different family. So I am heir to many a family line as well as being the ancestor of many including the queen of England, though I am not quite sure which of my children caused that. They of course do not know of my claim to the throne. As for how we are brothers that would be because of an event in 1451 that I would rather not go into."

"So what you're saying is that I don't have to look for subject alpha because that is you?"

"Yes."

"And you are a God?" Nat asked.

"Yes and many other things, the world is more complicated than you think and it is better if you don't know everything." They just nod.

"Wait you never went to camp so how do you know Nico?" Clint asked as it seemed to just click.

"Nico is my son, as are most of Hades children not that the drama queen knows."