New Life

Skià pov

While waiting for a response the attendant tries to call the front cabin but it doesn't go through. I know that the cabin got detached because I could feel when their souls left. "Don't open that door the cabin has been disconnected I can feel it."

"What do you mean you can feel it?" One person says.

Another says, "but that's not possible." The doctor takes off the panel and confirms that we are in fact disconnected from the cabin which they quickly realize means that the driver and the mechanic are both dead.   

"Help is on its way." The doctor says with a bunch of other things. The body with two souls slowly turns and looks at each of the people silently. It is unnerving. After that it starts to mimic my movements, probably because I am the closest. "Doctor, it's copying me." I say a little fear and childishness slipping into my voice.

"Doctor, it's copying me." It responds missing the tone.

"It mimics." I say in realization.

"It mimics."

"What are you?"

"What are you?"

"Do you have the ability to speak your own words?"

"I'm assuming that's a no then."

"Why is she doing that?!" One of the passengers says.

"Why is she doing that?"

"Tell her to stop." Another of the passengers exclaims. 

"Tell her to stop."

"Stop it!" One of them says.

"Stop it."

"Silence!" I yell in response and everyone listens. Jethro seems like he wants to try me but I send him a death glare so he stays silent. 

"Silence."

"Do you have any other ways to communicate other than my words?"

I switch languages to Latin, "Can you copy me now?"

She responds in prefect Latin. "Can you copy me now?"

I switch to a language she can't possibly know, the language of Asgard. "Perhaps I have not made it hard enough for you."

"Perhaps I have not made it hard enough for you." It responds perfectly.

"What was that language?", "How could she copy that?", "She is scaring my wife." and many other swift statements followed that and it repeated them all. The attendant stops them and tells them that help is coming and they should be here in an hour the problem is it stopped copying. I look at it and study it. It is just blankly staring at everyone again but somehow no one else has noticed the lack of repetition yet. Jethro is the next to notice followed by the doctor. Before anyone else notices it starts to say things at the same time as the other.

"Now son I think you should step back. I think you should leave her..." they say at the same time before it finishes the sentence before the man speaking it can. "Alone." Everyone looks at it in alarm which at this point is reasonable. They start to talk over each other again and it responds at the exact same time as the other are talking.

"Shut up!" I yell.

"Shut up." It responds slightly later. Others seem to make that realization as well and look at us in confusion. However the body seems rather mad, the first emotion I have seen on it.

"Oh! I figured it out."

"Oh. I figured it out."

"You use neural connection via eye contact to find peoples words before they say them. Unfortunately for you I have know others that work that way as well so I have ways to defend myself."

 "You use neural connection via eye contact to find peoples words before they say them. Unfortunately for you I have know others that work that way as well so I have ways to defend myself." Thankfully it cannot move very much but if it could I am sure it would be attacking me right now.

"Now you have a few choices."

"You can leave this lady's body and return to the land outside or I have ways to remove you from this mortal plane all together." I say while looking down at my hands.

"I will give you exactly a minute to make a choice and choose wisely."

"I will give you exactly a minute to make a choice and choose wisely." I pull slightly on it's soul to give it a warning. It waits for a moment before vacating the body and returning outside. "That's what I thought." The lady's body falls to the floor and I go over to check that she is okay. When I am sure she will be fine I get up and sit down in my seat again. The others also slowly return to their seats.

When the rescue group arrived they found all of us starring into space including the woman who had the extra soul inside her. They swiftly took us into their vehicle and brought us back to the main building. We made sure that they marked that that path was never to be traveled again before grabbing Donna, having dinner and returning to the TARDIS. It is finally time for me to go back home.