Hostage

Skià pov

"No more denying, I went through a lot of trouble to acquire you, your my wizard Tom."

"Last time I checked owning people was illegal."

"This is not about you."

"Oh, so that is why I am tied to a table, perfectly reasonable." She just ignores me and turns back to Tom.

She threatens Tom using the disguised Lexi who frankly I am surprised has not been discovered. "The presence of you two means he will do as I say."

"And what if I fight back?"

"I think you will find that quite hard." I study myself and realize that my shackles that connect me to the table are blocking those powers. "I was unsure if wizards were some sort of mutant so I decided it would be best to invest in those cuffs. It seems like they came in handy." I huff and evaluate my next course of action.

I decide to play along for long enough to learn everything before turning her over to Sebastian, and by extension the queen. She threatens us and tries to cut a deal with Tom in the same sentence before leaving. He catches Lexi up while Lexi plays dumb about knowing what is going on and I just roll my eyes.

"Can I at least be released from the table? The cuffs make it so I can't do something anyway." They look at each other before nodding and releasing me from most of my binds. Alas they do not know what they have done. First I check my pdm as I don't need that causing a bigger mess. I am fine so I put it back and sit on the table.

"Why aren't you doing anything?!" Tom yells at me.

"You heard her these cuffs block my powers." I say while shooting him a gaze that says he will regret any word said about my other powers. He shivers and turns away. I forgot I learned the gaze from Hades himself so even used lightly it will be very effective against mortals.

The lady comes back in, angrily. She clearly figured something out but which of us did they find something out about. "Someone here is not telling the truth." Little does she know most of us aren't. She walks over to Lexi so my secrets are still safe and useful for escape.

The lady messes with Lexi's necklace and Lexi turns back into her true form. Everyone looks at her in surprise. " Why is everyone so surprised?"

"You knew?"

"Of course I did I thought it was obvious."

"You were going to let me lead her to my home?"

"No, if you got too close I would lead you away."

"That's advanced technology."

"Alien technology."

"I have a wizard and an alien. Oh this is even better than I hoped. There is nothing, nothing we cannot do. So we can start with the world and why not, the whole universe."

"Sweetie, the power these two have is not nearly enough for the world let alone the universe."

"What do you mean?"