Another Winchester

Skià POV

When I get farther into the duct there is tons of blood, hair and skin so I am going to guess that his mother is not still alive. I go out and tell my uncles giving them the choice of whether or not to tell their half brother. They tell him what we know and have him call the cops before leaving. I stay to keep an eye on the situation but technically they are not exactly on good terms with the cops in general.

"So who are you?" He asks me.

"Your nephew."

"Which of my brothers is your father?"

"Neither, you had a sister but she died almost four years ago. So Sam is my guardian."

"Wow. So I have three siblings and a nephew I didn't know about."

"Actually two nephews. I have a twin brother who lives with our great aunt on our father's side." He nods a little freaked out. I understand as he found out that he likely lost his mom today as well as finding out about several new familial relations.

The cops come and look in the ducts. Kick us out because now it is an active crime scene so we go to the hotel where me and my uncles are staying.

When we get into the room he starts questioning my uncles. "Who are you because the cops didn't know where to look but you did. You're not mechanics so what are you?" They stay silent for a while. "Please."

"We're hunters."

"Sammy!"

"He deserves to know Dean."

"What do you mean hunters?" Dean sighs but they still fill him in. He seems very surprised so likely he doesn't know about whatever he is. Dean takes off to look into the hunt while me and Sam teach the newest Winchester a few things so he can survive.

We teach him things about guns and which creatures are weak to which things. All together he just seems really confused by what is going on.

Suddenly the lights go out and we hear something in the vents. I think it is almost time we meet the creature that is doing all this. Before it can come out though Sam shoots the vent and rushes us out of the room. We end up heading to the kids car but Sam gets grabbed before he can get in. I think that this is another sewer adventure.

When we get Sam out of its grasp we move the car out of the way and head down following the way we think it came from. It seems to be going after everyone my grandfather knew in town so it probably thought Sam was the kid.

I track it's aura through the tunnels until we finally come to what appears to be it's lair. It seems to be right under the cemetery. It looks like catacombs. We look around and find all the bodies it took as well as the bodies of the people it took. Sadly we also find the body of the kid. His body is not in horrible condition and his soul is in perfect condition so I am not quite sure why they are separated. "Adam I need you to tell me right now, do you have something controlling you?" He nods though clearly having a very hard time. "Okay."

I very carefully draw a circle to reunite his body and soul as they were clearly separated by force. His soul was also stuffed into a false body which is why he felt off. Sam and Dean hold him back as whatever is controlling him tries to stop me.

Soon enough I finish the spell and reunite the two parts before turning to the two ghouls that are approaching me. I don't actually have to do anything though because Sam and Dean deal with them so I fix up Adam and we take him out of the area and back to the hotel until he wakes up.

A few days after he woke up we drove him back to his college dorm and dropped him off. We gave him our number and took off to our next location.

Over the next week we had to deal with a lot of angel drama and other things revolving around the end of the world that was not happening. Bobby got possessed and is now unable to use his legs. My uncles got the proper angel sigils so that they cannot be found by any angels. Cas didn't even bother to put one on me as he already noticed that he can't sense me anyway.

We walk into the hospital to check on Bobby and get the news that he will likely never be able to walk again. My uncles call Cas so that he can heal Bobby but I know he will not be able to because he was cut off from heaven so he can't use any of his heavenly powers. The higher ups were angry when he said that there would not be an apocalypse.

When he arrives he tells them just that and Bobby gets very angry at him. "Calm down it is not like he knew that he would be cut off for telling them the truth."

"What truth?"

"The apocalypse cannot happen. Lilith is not on this plane so she cannot be killed to break the final seal. The problem is the angels all think that the world is following a different timeline than it is so they think that Lucifer has already been released."

"Timeline?" His anger seems to be mostly gone and replaced with confusion.

"There are always multiple ways events in the world can go. Each way is a different timeline. The angels think that we are following a time line where I don't exist and the timeline went a lot worse than this one."

"Don't they know that you are here?"

"Not exactly. I have a natural aura that blocks the angels ability to see me."

"Is that due to the French god of death?" Dean asks. He really wants to know the story behind that.

"Nope. Now Bobby you have multiple options. The first choice you have to make is do you want to stay like this or not?"

"Of course not idjit."

"Second question are you willing to keep a secret?" Sam and Dean look at me clearly starting to understand what I am planning on doing.

"Yeah."

"Alright so what happens after this point is a secret." He nods so I continue. "How do you want to be healed? You have a few choices, some better than others but all and all it is up to you. Your options are magic, angelic powers, get turned into a vampire or I could probably get someone to come heal you with godly powers. Your choice."

Multiple questions follow that from everyone in the room. "Where are you going to find an angel that will help you?" Cas asks. "Become a vampire?!" Bobby exclaims. "You know more than one god?" Dean says. "What kind of magic?" Is what Sam asks.

"First I will answer Cas. I don't have to find an angel to help because I have my own grace and the angels don't exactly cut off powers to a person that they think is dead. Bobby when I say vampire I mean one that can eat human food including garlic, go out in the sun and go into churches. Ones that only get weak from the sun and can drink any blood. As for knowing more than one god. I know many probably more than you could name but I don't plan on talking to them I plan on enlisting the help of one of their many demigod children. And as for magic really any magic would work other than the wannabe witches demon magic. So your choice?"

"I think godly magic sounds the safest."

"Alright."