Saving Reapers

Skià pov

The funeral home that the boy says was covered in black smoke has many sigils on the outside. Ones that block detection, some that hold in the reapers powers so you can't feel them outside and some that block the reapers from using their powers to escape.

I open the door and we all head in. It feels all together rather off when we get inside. Things feel wrong. When we get deeper into the building the reapers are unconscious on the floor and a very low level demon is watching over them. Something about this feels staged.

I hang back and my uncles go full force ahead and start to attack the demons with their newly acquired ghostly powers and they get trapped in a prison on iron chains. Soon a very high level demon comes out, one of the oldest and most powerful, Alastair.

I stay in my place and listen as he goes on his villainous monologue. I stay still as he shoots them with rock salt as I know that it does no real damage. In my waiting I learned that it takes two reaper deaths to break the seal.

I decide that I have learned enough and I finally come out of the shadows. "Finally." Dean says and Alastair looks back at me in confusion.

"How did I not sense you?"

"You could say I have a very impressive set of powers."

"All the same, I suppose that I will just have to deal with you first." He tries to use his demonic powers to push me into a wall but I don't even move an inch.

"Is that all you got?" I say as I cross my arms in front of me. "I honestly thought you were going to be more impressive with how important you are in hell."

"Who are you?"

"I am known by many names but at the moment I am Alex Winchester."

"Another Winchester? That isn't supposed to happen." He says more to himself than me. As he is mumbling to himself I draw an intricate banishing sigil with my blood, dry it with wind and free the reapers.

"Do I make your plan harder?" I say and tip my head to the side.

He looks at me and then looks at the reapers that are still unconscious but are now free. "What?"

"Oh it seems like I wrecked your plans better luck next time." I say before powering up the sigil and sending him away. Sadly with how powerful he is this will only keep him away for a few months but until then he is trapped down below.

I check on the reapers and they are doing fine other than being a little low on death energy but once they are outside that should be easily fixed. I pick one up at a time and set them outside. After a few moments they recover and I remove all the sigils from the building before making one of the reapers let Sam and Dean out of their chained prison.