Reporting

Skià pov

I arrive at the hotel room and enter to reveal the soulless bodies of my uncles and a lady that seems to be a seer. "I don't remember them being this stupid the last time I saw them. But then again it was just a simple ghost." The lady just nods in my direction.

"They decided that they were going to find the reaper all by themselves. And their way of seeing it was to be spirits themselves."

"But they called me and they know that I can see reapers. It was just a questionable choice on their part. I trust that you will keep my uncles bodies safe while I go put an end to their stupidity?"

"Sure."

"Thank you." I close and lock the door behind me before going through the town to find my uncles.

I only had to look for a little bit before I finally found them. They were walking down a street clearly looking for reapers that they had no way of finding. "Was this your whole plan?"

They turn to look at me. "Do you have a better one?"

"Oh I don't know maybe use the fact that I am able to see reapers so that you two can stay in your more powerful bodily forms." They both look a little sheepish but make no move to return to their bodies. "Whatever we have a couple of reapers to find."

As we are walking we see a spirit in the window of a house. It is the last person to die in this town. We decide that the next course of action is to talk to him. We make our way up to his room and I make sure to keep myself invisible to the living so that I don't get bothered.

He says that the black smoke got the reaper while he was hiding in the closet. He stops his explanation and looks up. "They're here." He says before disappearing. I look up to see a reaper appearing. One of the reapers that have gone missing.

"Wait." I say as she tries to go upstairs. She stops and looks at me. "Why haven't you been reporting back to headquarters? With the other reaper going missing in this area they called me the moment you stopped responding."

"Why would they do that?" I allow the mark of the hollows to appear on my arm. "Companion of death it is a pleasure to meet you." She says with a slight bow.

"Now tell me everything you know about what is going on."