Planning

Skià pov

When the member of the clan that was spreading secrets is brought to the manor I invigorate him and call a clan meeting. Once everyone has arrived I get started. "Now I figured out where the leak was and it was completely unintentional but still happened through incompetence. You," I say pointing at the member who lead to this problem, "were spilling secrets to a waitress at the place run by the Nekos. That waitress is part of the other group of Yokai." He looks very disappointed in himself. "As you have already been doing this I need you to start feeding false information to them. I will tell you exactly what to say. Also because of this we are at an advantage and a disadvantage. Now they believe that the clan is under the command of a human which will make them underestimate us."

"But aren't we under the command of you a human?"

"You see I am not a yokai but I am also not human and you will not be getting more information than that. Now as for the disadvantage, because they believe that we are weak they may plan an attack sooner giving us less time to prepare. So because they already think we are weak we must use this to our advantage. We must feed them lies making us seem even more unprepared to properly face us."

We spend the rest of the meeting going over our plans and when everyone is dismissed I head to where Rikuo is with his friends as he kept them busy while it was happening so I need to fill him in.

I pull him off to the side and tell him everything that happened in the meeting before letting him go back and bringing Them tea to keep his friends from being suspicious.

When I brought the tea I noticed that four people were missing including Rikuo. " Where did everyone go?"

"Kana went to help Rikuo's mother and I don't know where the others went."

"Okay I will track them down because it is getting late but I don't want to have to find more people so all of you should stay here."

"Fine by me." One of them says so I nod and head off to find them. I use the feeling of Rikuo's soul to find them.

They are right behind a hospital at a shrine. One of the head guards of the clan is holding one of Rikuo's friends who doesn't seem to be in great condition. This is not great.