Undercover

Skià pov

The team drops me off about a block away and I walk the rest of the way to the park before sitting on a bench and pretending like I am nervously waiting. I am mildly surprised when a woman walks up to me she says that the main man couldn't come for safety but he was happy that I was willing to meet. "Are you ready to help?"

"Yes." I whisper. My voice can't particularly be identified as male because am still a child but whispering is to my benefit. She tells me that I need to do something and everything I need to do it is in a backpack that is in a dumpster. I nod in understanding and she walks away the FBI gets her when she is far enough away that it seems unrelated so we don't scare the culprit off. I however go to where the dumpster is to check it out. Inside of the bag was one of the killer sprays and information on a target. A hotel, clearly they are hitting high money targets.

The only DNA on the backpack is male which means that he really is here. I get some agents and pretend to play along. I pretend to put the poison in the food, and then the agents pretend to be affected. It did cause panic but it was the best way to get him to come out of hiding. Another of the agents pretends to be my parent as they take me to the doctors when I do not seem well but I make a miraculous recovery. The perfect way for him to target me personally.

With help of the woman we have in custody and the IP addresses I gained we got all of the girls in custody before their targets could be hit. I am the only one on the outside so if he wants to take his anger out on one of the girls it will be me.

My 'parents', pretend to need to leave for a work emergency. It only takes a few minutes after that for a man to enter my room. He has a burn on his face likely from doing attacks of some sort. He walks up to me and seems almost like he is deciding what to do with me. All of his people here have been captured and he cannot access him except for one that he barely has any power over. One, younger than his usual people.

"You did well on your mission. Would you like to come with me? I have tickets to the ferry later today. We can travel the entire country together." I pretend to be considering it before nodding. He comes closer and the moment that he gets close enough I get out of the bed and pin him to the floor before notifying the others who come in and take him away.

The backpacks are retrieved and the poison taken before the girls are sent to a juvenile detention center and the woman is sent to jail where they will all stay until their trials.

I decide to just stay in New York as my birthday is in a few days and I plan on visiting my brother before going to the party with my team in Virginia.