Landing

Skià pov

When I get into the cockpit I close and lock the door behind me. "I need you to listen to me." I say to them and they turn to look at me slightly before facing back to the front. "I am on the line with the team working to get us on the ground and I need you to work with me."

"What do we need to do?"

"We are going to get close enough to another of the planes to get the data that we need to fix the problem and then I am going to email it to them and they are going to get it to LAX."

"And how are we going to do that safely?"

"That is where the people on the phone come in." I got the affirmative from Gallow and we are now on the phone with the other plane. I unhook the headphones and the pilots talk to each other to arrange what needs to be done.

The line up so they are flying under the other plane and I quickly start the download of the needed data.

The moment the download is done we separate the planes and keep on our path. I send the file to the email Gallow gave me and he hangs up. I stay up front for a moment to make sure it works.

Once I hear the communication I return to my seat so that we can land as soon as possible.

The moment we get on the ground I text Reid like I said I would and start to work my way through security and get my luggage when I get a text from agent Gallow. Apparently his team wants to meet me so I agree to meet them after I take my things to the hotel.

I check into my room change into some nicer clothes because I was was in a massive hoodie and leggings. I also look up the team that I was working with on the plane and found out that they are a team of different types of geniuses. Interesting. I also have an overwhelming feeling that they are going to ask me to join their team.

I grab my bag that I keep with me and head to the location I was texted. It seems to be a warehouse that was made into an office. I knock on the door and wait for them to open it.