Chapter 1: Marrying a Top-Tier Alpha for My Brother

So hot...

"Give me a kiss!"

Despite the scorching summer, Nan Yi donned a non-breathable white suit.

He was in the midst of a wedding ceremony with a man he had never met before. Under the blazing sun, his already frail constitution made him feel somewhat woozy.

After exchanging rings, some shouted for them to kiss.

Nan Yi felt a bit tense, fearing that a close encounter would reveal his impersonation.

The one supposed to be standing here was his twin brother, Nan Zhi; it should have been Nan Zhi wearing the white suit.

But here was Nan Yi, impersonating his brother, marrying He Yu Shen, the heir of He family from City A.

Nan Yi looked at the crowd below, somewhat dazed.

Not many people were there.

Anxiously, he took a small step back.

A pair of large hands rested on the back of his neck, gently caressing his gland.

"Don't be afraid." A sensually deep voice echoed, his prominent nose almost touching Nan Yi's.

The man before him leaned in, and Nan Yi held his breath, somewhat frightened.

Fortunately, he wore a veil, hiding the details of his face.

Luckily, He Yu Shen was gentlemanly, kissing Nan Yi lightly through the veil for just a few seconds.

Nan Yi's heartbeat raced, finding it hard to breathe momentarily; it was his first kiss.

..................

After the wedding...

Alone in the bedroom, Nan Yi felt hot and removed the thin veil from his head.

"You're not Nan Zhi? Who are you? Where is Nan Zhi?"

Darkness had completely fallen.

As He Yu Shen entered the room, just as Nan Yi got a clear look at the man in the black suit, he saw him frowning in disdain at him.

"Speak! Are you damn mute?"

Nan Yi truly wanted to speak, but he was indeed mute.

At the age of seven, due to an accident, Nan Yi's vocal cords were damaged, resulting in a coarse and harsh voice. He struggled to string together a coherent sentence.

A beautiful face paired with a raspy, unpleasant voice meant that over time, he spoke less and less. Eventually, he couldn't even utter a few words.

Gradually, no one paid attention to him, and he became the invisible member of the Nan family.

Being a subpar omega and having lost his voice, in the eyes of his vanity-driven parents, he held no value.

Unable to speak, he silently observed the man before him.

A top-tier alpha with sharp brows, piercing eyes, and a profound gaze. Beneath his prominent nose lay thin lips. His face resembled that of a meticulously drawn comic character, each feature sculpted to perfection.

Alphas were often notably handsome, but He Yu Shen, the eldest son of the He family, stood out even amongst the most stunning alphas.

It's said that people with thin lips tend to be heartless.