Chapter 79: He Si Yi

Chapter 79: He Si Yi

Given the elders in the room, Nan Yi felt a bit embarrassed by his comment and playfully nudged the alpha beside him.

Holding the two omegas he loved the most, He Yu Shen felt like he was floating on cloud nine.

He gently poked the cheek of the little omega in Nan Yi's arms.

The previously peacefully sleeping omega burst into tears due to his action.

"He Yu Shen!" Nan Yi exclaimed in alarm, glaring at He Yu Shen again, unsure of how to comfort the crying baby.

"I didn't... mean to."

"Baby, don't cry. If you continue, mommy will get mad at daddy."

Ling Ran looked on with amusement at the two novice fathers on the bed.

Gently removing the hand He Zhang had around him, he approached Nan Yi and He Yu Shen, chuckling, "Let me handle this. You two aren't getting it right."

As if grasping at a lifeline, Nan Yi handed the baby in his arms to Ling Ran.

Ling Ran cradled the little omega, gently rocking them.

The tiny omega in his embrace miraculously calmed down.

He Zhan, who had remained silent, shot a glance at the baby in Ling Ran's arms from behind him, a hint of amusement appearing in his otherwise icy gaze.

Then, He Zhan handed a card to Nan Yi.

Nan Yi: ?!!

Is this... money for him, urging him to leave He Yu Shen?

"It's child support for him. Buy whatever he wants. If it's not enough, ask me," He Zhan said.

Nan Yi: !

"Th... Thank you."

Nan Yi accepted He Zhan's card and thoughtfully tucked it into He Yu Shen's pocket.

He Yu Shen remained expressionless, but at least he refrained from speaking harshly to He Zhan.

Ling Ran caught a glimpse of the two and secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

The winter chill was intense, both day and night. He Zhan was reluctant to let Ling Ran stay in the hospital for too long.

As for Nan Yi, he'd been in the hospital for three days. He could've gotten up sooner, but He Yu Shen never gave him a chance.

On the fourth day, it was time for Yin Feng to be discharged.

Finally, He Yu Shen allowed Nan Yi to get up. Early on, he held the little omega in his arms and went to see off Yin Feng.

"Oh, let me see my future daughter-in-law!"

Yin Feng handed his own little alpha to Bai Shan Yao, reaching out to take the baby from Nan Yi.

"Come, little An An, take a look at your future wife."

Yin Feng held the baby close, showing them to his own little alpha.

Nan Yi rubbed his temples, thinking how could two babies who can't even talk understand all this?

Bai Shan Yao chuckled lightly.

"Have you named my future daughter-in-law?" asked Yin Feng.

Nan Yi shook his head.

"Ah! You're not giving any importance to my daughter-in-law," Yin Feng said, feigning a frown.