Chapter 32: Caught in the Act

It was Nan Yi's first time at a bar, and he was with friends.

None of them seemed bothered by his silence, nor did they ignore him.

At first, Nan Yi was quite reserved, but after a while, he even joined them in playing dice.

Yin Feng loved to be mischievous, and not only was he playful, but he'd also drag Nan Yi into it.

The alphas didn't fuss over the omegas. It was usual for them to just have a token drink.

That night, Nan Yi stayed out until the wee hours.

Though he didn't drink much, he still felt a bit tipsy.

As for Yin Feng, he drank quite a bit on behalf of Nan Yi. When drunk, he clung onto Bai Shan Yao like an octopus, and it took Bai Shan Yao's embrace to finally get him out of the bar.

The onset of winter brought a cold night.

Standing at the hotel's entrance, Nan Yi's yellow clothing already gave him a healthy complexion. Add the rosiness from the alcohol, and his face was completely flushed.

He looked much cuter than his usual aloof demeanor.

"Yin Lu... take... Nan Yi home..."

Yin Feng, nestled in Bai Shan Yao's arms, messed up Bai's shirt, his thoughts still on Nan Yi even in his drunken stupor.

"Yin Lu, I'll take Feng home. Please take care of Mr. Nan."

Bai Shan Yao got into his white car. The tires rolled across the ground, the headlights shone, and he gradually drove away.

"Let's go, cutie. I'll take you home."

Yin Lu opened the car's back door and raised an eyebrow playfully at Nan Yi.

Nan Yi shook his head.

[I have a car]

Yin Lu glanced at the phone Nan Yi held out.

"You can't drink and drive. Let me take you home."

Nan Yi paused momentarily. Did Yin Lu think he was driving himself?

It made sense. Everyone thought of him merely as a chef. Which chef would have a personal chauffeur?

[My friend is nearby. He'll take me home]

"Can you trust your friend? You're a tipsy little omega, very cute, and mute. If someone wanted to take advantage of you, you wouldn't be able to resist."

After his righteous proclamation, Yin Lu gestured to his car, "Get in. I'll drive you home."

Nan Yi: ..................

I find you more suspicious.

[Really, it's fine. You go on ahead]

"That won't do. If I don't personally escort you home, Mingfeng will surely kill me tomorrow," Yin Lu feigned fear.

He also rubbed his own arm for a moment.

"Hop in the car. It'll take some time for your friend to get here," he advised.

Without waiting for Nan Yi to refuse, Alpha grabbed his arm and shoved him into the car.

After walking halfway around the vehicle, Yin Lu entered through another door, making the car interior feel suddenly cramped.

"Let's go," Alpha instructed the driver in front.

Nan Yi: ..................

The car started moving, and Nan Yi decided not to bother asking Xiao Wang to pick him up anymore.