Chapter 69: He Didn't Come Home All Night

Chapter 69: He Didn't Come Home All Night

Entering the community, a vast garden immediately catches the eye.

Nan Yi initially thought it was just a residential area, but it wasn't quite that. The houses inside were all two or three-story standalone villas, with cobblestone pathways leading to each.

Right at the entrance was a vast garden, resembling a private villa area with a gazebo and even a place to play chess.

It was peaceful and serene, unlike He Yushen's villa which only had a barren lawn in its yard.

Nan Yi loved this place.

He Yushen noticed Nan Yi looking around, his eyes filled with envy. Admittedly, the environment was very appealing.

"Do you like it here? If you do, we could buy a place and stay whenever we feel like it."

Initially captivated by a vibrant rose, Nan Yi turned to He Yushen with a look of disbelief.

For the wealthy, buying houses seems as casual as buying groceries.

"That won't be necessary. I'm accustomed to our home."

Nan Yi enjoys novel little things but doesn't like changing residences often. A long-term residence gives him a sense of security.

Moreover, if he hadn't been mistaken earlier, Nan Zhi must also be living in one of these villas. He didn't want He Yushen and Nan Zhi to cross paths.

He Yushen remained silent, softly tousling his hair.

"When we have kids, there won't be much for them to do in the villa. This place is also close to the company and Ling's father."

Merely having escorted Yun Luo once, He Yushen bought a villa next to Yun Luo's.

Nan Yi: ...............

"Let's go then."

He Yushen was saying goodbye to Yun Luo, while Nan Yi stood silently by their side.

"Alright, I won't see you two off then."

"Hmm."

On the way back to the villa, Nan Yi fell asleep nestled in He Yushen's embrace. When he woke up, he found himself already in the bedroom.

After Yun Luo left, only He Yushen returned home from work each night.

Since He Yushen set a daily drawing schedule for Nan Yi, he often found himself with nothing to do all day.

He would either sleep or sit in a daze.

Feeling bored at home, he made plans with Yin Feng to go shopping.

The weather was scorching, and both wore loose T-shirts.

Upon meeting, Yin Feng and Nan Yi exchanged glances and shared an unspoken smile.

"In the future, my son will definitely bring home a daughter-in-law just to irritate He Yushen," said Yin Feng excitedly, holding an iced milk tea.

Nan Yi couldn't help but smile.

"What if they're both alphas or omegas?"

"Then they'll become sworn brothers," Yin Feng replied without hesitation.

The two shopped the entire afternoon. Nan Yi received three calls from the butler asking about his return time, while Yin Feng took calls from Bai Shanyao every few minutes.