Chapter 24: Sent to the Wrong Person.

A deep, alluring voice, not artificially enhanced by the slight bubble sound effect.

"Why are you leaving, I... hey!"

Another alpha, still getting cozy with an omega, couldn't finish his sentence before the door was shut.

The closed door concealed the figure in haste.

2:30 in the morning.

Outside a luxurious European-style mansion, a black Maybach came to an abrupt stop.

The towering alpha inside the car swiftly opened the door and dashed towards the villa.

He Yu Shen went straight up to his bedroom.

The room was bathed in darkness, but a palpable candy-sweet scent filled the air.

The room was silent, save for the soft rustling of fabric.

He Yushen's hand found the light switch on the wall.

Instantly, the room was illuminated.

As the room brightened, he swallowed hard a few times.

The person at the center of the bed had visibly rapid breathing, their face flushed intensely, with the neck and chest mostly exposed to the air.

Sticky perspiration coated the forehead and chest. Desire sparkled in their eyes.

Delicate hands bore bite marks, while one was hidden under clothing, protruding slightly.

He Yushen stood by the door, which he firmly shut.

A hint of mint began to emanate from the nape of his neck.

The person on the bed opened their dazed eyes and cast a glance in his direction.

His heartbeat seemed to miss a beat.

"You won't find relief like this."

He Yushen leaned in, approaching the individual on the bed.

The dazed figure evaded his touch, and the hand he extended froze momentarily.

"Now's not the time for petulance. Playing hard to get isn't suitable here."

He Yushen drew the person into his embrace.

Yet, whenever he approached, the figure on the bed furrowed their brows, weakly pushing him away.

With a determined frown, He Yushen forcefully pulled the person closer, simultaneously shedding his coat.

Strangely, once the coat was discarded, the individual began to snuggle into his embrace of their own accord.

"So, my clothes smelled offensive to you?" He Yushen chuckled lightly.

"You despise other omegas getting close to me so much yet have such a fondness for me."

"I suppose I can reluctantly help you out."

His voice was low and seductive, with no trace of reluctance.

The bedside lamp was turned off, leaving the room steeped in a rich mint aroma mingled with a fainter sweet scent.

Layer upon layer.

Like waves in the sea, they continuously roll, undulate, crashing against the shore.

It went on until the break of dawn.