Chapter 57: Rescued

Chapter 57: Rescued

"Disgusting! Get off me!"

"Don't touch me!" Not even the alpha's oppressive pheromones could quell Nan Yi's wave of nausea.

With all his might, Nan Yi managed to push the alpha off him, toppling him to the floor.

There was a resounding "thud."

The man's head collided with the table, bleeding slightly.

The man rose, touching his wounded head, eyes glowering menacingly as he gazed at his bloodied hand.

Fearing further harm, Nan Yi clutched his clothing, curling up into a corner of the sofa.

"Damn whore, daring to kick me!"

This was the first time Nan Yi had ever been slapped. His face was jolted to the side, the taste of salt — probably blood — filled his mouth. His head buzzed for several seconds, as if swarmed by bees.

The man roughly gripped Nan Yi's hair, forcing him to look up.

"You ungrateful bitch! Do you know who I am?"

Pain was Nan Yi's greatest weakness. Between the throbbing in his face and the sting at his scalp, tears brimmed in his eyes.

The alpha's pheromones left him paralyzed.

Despair washed over Nan Yi. Why did he have to encounter such misfortune?

"Yin Feng!"

The door to the room was kicked open, and the strong voice caused the hands gripping him to loosen. Nan Yi quickly retreated.

He sighed with relief, but with the immediate danger gone, a chill settled over him.

"Yin Shao? What brings you here?" The blond man looked quizzically at the figure at the doorway.

Standing there was Yin Lu.

Yin Lu had tracked the location sent by Nan Yi. Upon arriving, he found several men guarding the door, barring his entry.

Unable to reach Nan Yi's phone, he might have turned to search other rooms if not for the noises emanating from within.

Outside the door, the alpha was immobilized by his restraint, and as the door was kicked open, a sudden surge of pheromones made him nauseous.

Yin Lu never expected such a scene upon opening the door: a disheveled omega with a half-swollen face, huddled fearfully in the corner of the sofa.

Meanwhile, Yin Feng lay drunkenly sprawled on the couch.

Had he arrived a moment later, the consequences would've been unimaginable.

Yin Lu felt a surge of emotion in an instant.

"Jiang Fan, do you have a death wish?"

His usually charming eyes now radiated malevolence, and an even more overpowering rose-scented pheromone infiltrated the room.

The alpha, Jiang Fan, looked terrified, "Mr. Yin, I didn't know he was your omega."

"I... I haven't touched him."

The man in front of Nan Yi stared blankly, trembling from head to toe, seemingly dominated by fear.

The pungent scent of durian pheromones dissipated as Yin Lu approached, replaced by the pleasant fragrance of roses.

"Using your alpha status to assault an omega? The Jiang family remains as vulgar as ever."

Yin Lu's tone was still casual, but his face was devoid of smiles, and even his usually endearing eyes carried a coldness.