Chapter 48: Clingy

Chapter 48: Clingy

The door remained closed.

Holding the black room key, Nan Yi hesitated outside the door for a few moments. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and entered.

The dusk deepened, and the room was dimly lit.

The dining table and the sofa in front of the floor-to-ceiling window were the first things that met the eyes. A variety show was still airing on the TV, filling the room with the infectious laughter of a famous host.

The Alpha, dressed in a white bathrobe, revealed a large expanse of his chest. Water droplets trickled down from his hair tips as he lounged lazily against the back of the sofa.

The light grey carpet, combined with the cacophony, made even Nan Yi's footsteps inaudible to himself.

The room was saturated with Alpha's pheromones, making his face flush and his body warm slightly.

He slowly approached the Alpha lounging on the couch, whose eyes were lazily closed, unaware of his presence.

Top-tier Alpha pheromones would overwhelm even a regular Omega, but Nan Yi was a subpar Omega.

Only when he came close to He Yu Shen did he release his own scent— a hint of caramel.

The Alpha on the couch abruptly opened his eyes.

There was no surprise, just a furrowed brow, "You arrived so quietly."

"Come here."

The long legs relaxed and spread apart, eyes filled with desire fixated on Nan Yi.

The overpowering Alpha pheromones made one's legs weak. Nan Yi swallowed nervously, taking a hesitant step forward, only to be swiftly pulled into the embrace of the man on the couch.

Without a word, he was as ravenous as a lion starved for days.

One of the rabbit slippers on his feet fell to the ground, while the other dangled from his toes.

His fair neck exposed, the skin met the cold air of the room without air conditioning, making Nan Yi shiver.

The Alpha's large hand tenderly caressed his chin and collarbone. His palm was warmer than expected.

Another wave of warmth rushed over.

Not just his face, but even the tips of his ears, his shoulders, and curled toes were all tinged with a blush.

He Yu's eyes narrowed dangerously, bending down to brush a gentle kiss on his rosy lips.

The flutter upon a soft touch, the breathlessness in rougher moments.

A chill spread from the collarbone; Nan Yi bit his lip, tilting his head back.

His fair neck curved beautifully.

A dizzying sensation replaced the ceiling he was gazing at with a black leather couch.

After the rustling of fabric, a coolness touched his legs.

Despite the warmth coursing through him, his feet remained curled from the cold.

Nan Yi shyly buried his face into the sofa until warmth enveloped him once more.

Encased in warmth, he couldn't resist turning his head.

The variety show continued playing on the TV, creating a cacophony.