Chapter 36: His

Chapter 36: His

"Why don't you speak? With your good looks, you must have a pleasant voice too," the little girl said, tilting her head to gaze at Nan Yi after pointing at the cake.

Nan Yi paused for a moment.

Unsure of how to explain.

"Xiao Yin, what are you doing here?"

An anxious-looking omega rushed over.

The beautiful omega had facial features resembling the little girl's.

"Little daddy!"

The young girl stretched out her arms excitedly.

"I apologize, sir. I hope Xiao Yin didn't trouble you." The omega said, lifting the child from Nan Yi's embrace.

Nan Yi responded with a gentle shake of his head and stood up.

The omega before him was a few centimeters shorter than him, appearing quite petite.

"Our Xiao Yin is quite mischievous and very particular about looks at such a young age. She probably stuck to you because you're so handsome."

The omega's smile was sweet.

"Both big brother and little daddy are beautiful. I like them," the little girl chimed in.

Flattered by the joint compliments from the pair, a blush crept up on Nan Yi's face.

The resemblance between the two was uncanny; both had bright, starry eyes.

Both equally endearing.

"The affection is mine, not yours." A deep, sultry voice, tinged with amusement, echoed.

Nan Yi paused, his fingers momentarily halting from typing. Looking up, he noticed the two individuals who were previously engaged in conversation not far away, now standing right behind the omega.

"Daddy, Shen Shen!"

The little girl, overwhelmed with emotion, reached out, eager to dive into the arms of the man beside He Yu Shen.

The man, appearing to be in his early thirties, bore a striking resemblance to He Yu Shen.

Could it be that He Yu Shen has a sibling?

A frown graced Nan Yi's forehead.

He recalled He Yu Shen being an only child, didn't he?

"Big brother Shen Shen, is the handsome man your omega?"

Xiao Yin peeked out from the alpha's embrace, one hand holding two fingers of the omega next to him, while pointing at Nan Yi with the other.

"Xiao Yin, we don't point at people." The gentle omega chided, gently pressing down on her hand.

"It's impolite," the omega said softly, educating her.

Nan Yi's gaze instinctively shifted towards He Yu Shen, their eyes meeting mid-air.

Nan Yi subtly averted his gaze, feigning indifference.

"Yes, he's my omega," declared He Yu Shen.

Nan Yi was momentarily taken aback.

He hadn't expected He Yu Shen to so unabashedly refer to him as his omega in public.

But then, merely acknowledging him as his omega wasn't out of the ordinary.

After all, following the exposure of their arranged marriage, Nan Zhai Min managed to secure a piece of land to ensure he stayed by He Yu Shen's side.