Chapter 122: Are you happy? Yes, happy.

On Nan Zhi's last day at the hospital, as she finished packing her belongings, Lin Qiu Wu arrived, bringing a contract with him.

The contract essentially states that he and Nan Zhi will co-parent Lin Yun Jian. While she will be the primary caregiver, he will provide financial support.

Once the young alpha reaches school age, Lin's family will oversee his education. However, during vacations, he can visit Nan Zhi.

Nan Zhi signed but added a stipulation.

Before Lin Yun Jian reaches primary school age, Nan Zhi will decide on his preschool.

Surprisingly, Lin Qiu Wu readily agreed.

After signing the contract, Alpha didn't immediately leave the room. Instead, his deep eyes fixed on Nan Zhi with a complex emotion.

Through the glass in the hospital room door, Nan Zhi saw Hu Wen pacing anxiously outside.

The always silent Alpha murmured in a hoarse voice, "Nan Zhi."

Nan Zhi glanced over slowly, her calm eyes meeting those of Alpha.

Lin Qiu Wu softly added, "Nan Zhi, I have some regrets."

His words only made Nan Zhi momentarily stiffen, but no other emotion was evident in her eyes.

With a neutral tone, Nan Zhi responded, "Lin Qiu Wu, I've moved on."

Lin Qiu Wu's gaze remained fixed on her, taking in every detail of the omega before him.

"Are you leaving?" An anxious Hu Wen, after waiting for a while, lightly knocked on the door, "Nan Yi mentioned that dinner's ready, and Jian Jian has started asking for it."

Hearing the voice outside the door, a hint of a smile appeared in Nan Zhi's eyes.

"In a moment. Could you come in and help with my luggage?"

"Certainly!"

The door to the room swung open abruptly. Hu Wen, seemingly oblivious to Lin Qiu Wu's presence, walked straight to Nan Zhi's side and picked up her belongings.

His gaze purposefully darted to the contract in her hand.

Nan Zhi: "Let's go."

Hu Wen: "It's windy today. I've brought a jacket for you."

A slightly oversized, lightweight jacket was draped over Nan Zhi.

Still standing in the room, Lin Qiu Wu furrowed his brows, opened his mouth to speak, but remained silent.

The duo passed by Lin Qiu Wu without acknowledging him.

Alpha's eyes followed Nan Zhi's slender silhouette, and upon noticing her slightly unusual left leg, his expression turned to one of shock.

After Nan Zhi and Hu Wen departed, Lin Qiu Wu sat in the room she had occupied for a long time.

Oddly, he felt a sense of reluctance to let go.

..................

Nan Yi personally prepared a feast to celebrate Nan Zhi's discharge. In addition to Hu Wen, there were his friend Yin Feng's family of three and two from Yan An's family.

He Yu Shen's house had an abundance of toy cars. The three toddlers who could walk and talk were playing with the cars in the living room, while the youngest alpha from Yan An's family was passed around and cuddled by the adults.